do people believe yu?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Euan Buchan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: do people believe yu?

Post by Euan Buchan »

I get a good response normally when I get mail my parents would say "who you written to now" they were impresseived with my Nigela Lawson autograph. My brother was impressed with my Rolf Harris autograph he asked me for his address and got a response
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

my family believes me.

However; my neighbor keeps ticking me off by saying "thank the secretary for that." every time I get a success. wtf? Most of my autographs are real (excluding my neverending stack of SFM's).

In fact, I think my family gets more fun out of my hobby than I do! :lol: :lol:
Moridin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Moridin »

miley cyrus fan wrote:oh jeez my freinds kill me, their like anthony. your a freaking stalker, leave these people alone. anthony, selena gomez probally thinks your a perv, because your like the only male who wrote her. ive gotten some whove told me the autos arent real some people are like ya right a celeb is going to sign a autograph ,for you their like they dont care about you and some who are like its real but big deal, its a piece of paper that a celeb wrote on. and when i buy autographs at the mall and their around their like anthony are you really spending 30 dollars(or whatever it cost) on a picture with some writing, ah man ive heard it all, but when i got selena gomez autograph they were happy for me. and my freinds younger sister is like your so lucky shes great.

btw for the first time in a long time i didnt buy a auto from the mall yesterday i bought a hayden p. heroes mcfarlane instead(it cost about the same as a autograph thou and i bought it from the collectible store that sells autos so ya).
I bet that autograph store in your mall sells fakes.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Moridin wrote:I bet that autograph store in your mall sells fakes.
On what do you base that assumption?

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

Smuck wrote:my family believes me.

However; my neighbor keeps ticking me off by saying "thank the secretary for that." every time I get a success. ***? Most of my autographs are real (excluding my neverending stack of SFM's).

In fact, I think my family gets more fun out of my hobby than I do! :lol: :lol:
i agree smuck i hate when people assume things, even on the fourm we do not wanna hear your opinion if we dont ask we dont wanna hear it. and ya lol my dad likes when i get autos when i got troy aikman's(No i dont wanna hear authenticity assumptions) auto, he was more excited then me ,hes like i love alex trebek, and selena gomez is cute but this guy is the man and hes like its awsome you got his auto and he fived me/their were a few times he fived me after getting guys ttm he fived me with aikman sharapova, and i think alex trebek.

and lol anne dont worry i know the autos arent fake thanks for sticking up for me like always thou, your cool.