RAVEN-SYMONE (NEW DOUBLE SUCCESS!!)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: RAVEN SYMONE (NEW DOUBLE SUCCESS!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

gönzö wrote:Please,my dear,stop PMing me.
I will not tolerate this!
I will say it again they are secs!It´s a great feeling dancingbitch,to say it´s a fake ,don´t you think so?

Like I already said, I know what you're trying to do. It's not gonna work. LOL! They are real...if you wanna say "they are secs, prove that they are secs...and post some examples and then come back to me.. And what do you mean? "I will not tolerate this!" LOL! You came to my post. :) And u wanna call names like another immature child? Okay, you take that road, hopefully it makes u feel better {up} LMFAO!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
gönzö
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gönzö »

You insult people here ,you told them their successes are fake.
And now you do not come clear if I told you this autograph is a sec.
Go to hell!
And please,STOP PMing me! I know you are a stalker! :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gönzö wrote:You insult people here ,you told them their successes are fake.
And now you do not come clear if I told you this autograph is a sec.
Go to hell! And please,STOP PMing me! I know you are a stalker! :mrgreen:
I tell people other stars that send out secs. Raven isn't one of those people. Get over it. LOL!
And a stalker? Far from Hun, far from! hahaha! Like I said "post some examples..." :lol:

(People like Justin, Doris, and Robin all are known for using secs..And with Justin B. He can't be in London on tour and STILL be sending back signed photos from Atlanta, GA. That's just ridiculous. LOL!) EPIC FAIL on your part!

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

And I say the truth about people's successes...That's not me hating on them. I want everyone to get real successes, not fake ones...but i'm not gonna let members believe that what they have is real. I am an adult, so there is nothing you can say to piss me off...LOL! And being that I met Raven already, it matches 100% :mrgreen:
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

100% real
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

pj313 wrote:100% real
Thanks for the comment! and yup I already know it's real. {up} However that user is saying my Raven autograph is fake because I am known for telling the truth in regards to when people get SECS and AP's and stuff like that....but he is being VERY REVENGEFUL and CHILDISH and trying to make me upset by saying mine is fake...but I already know it's real LOL! :mrgreen: love that he is the only member saying "it's a sec". Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!!
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

AHHHHH! Thats amazing!! I hope she replies to mine!! Congrats!! :)
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

peter15 wrote:AHHHHH! Thats amazing!! I hope she replies to mine!! Congrats!! :)
Thanks and I'm sure she will! She is GREAT with fanmail! {up}
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Congratulations, dancingirl1!
u deserve it :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Mj0r wrote:Congratulations, dancingirl1!
u deserve it :mrgreen:
THANX! BTW i love your collection!
I went on your sig! NICE!