RAVEN-SYMONE (NEW DOUBLE SUCCESS!!)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RAVEN-SYMONE (NEW DOUBLE SUCCESS!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hey everyone, I sent to Cheetah Girls and That's So Raven triple threat (Actress, Singer and Dancer): RAVEN SYMONE via: The Sister Act on Broadway. IT was about TWO MONTHS ago and I am very pleased with this authentic success!! I already know this is real, however comments on authenticity are ALWAYS welcome :mrgreen: Any other questions? Post whatever you wanna say or ask! {up}

Raven-Symoné
"Sister Act" (Until Aug 26 2012)
Broadway Theatre
1681 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
USA
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stone

Re: RAVEN SYMONE (NEW DOUBLE SUCCESS!!)

Post by stone »

Thats great, congrats!!
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stone wrote:Thats great, congrats!!
Thanks so much! :) Have a nice day!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Nice Success! Is the address still valid?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:Nice Success! Is the address still valid?
Thanks and YES until Aug. 26th {up}
gönzö
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gönzö »

dancingbitch,
you sure they are real??
I think sey are secs!!!
But this is only my opinion... :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gönzö wrote:dancingbitch,
you sure they are real??
I think sey are secs!!!
But this is only my opinion... :mrgreen:
Thanks for your opinion! :)
But yup they are real. :mrgreen:
I already have Raven and they match 100% :lol:
KayP929
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KayP929 »

I love her. Great success!
Sent autographs- Alice in Wonderland (Walt Disney World), Ariana Grande, Betty White, a bunch of Studio Fan Mail requests, Paula Deen, Sesame Street, Cheryl Burke, Michelle Branch
Soon to be sent-
Received- Coco Jones, Victoria Justice (PP), Les Miles (for my dad)
Most Wanted- Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez, Kardashians

If you have any good Emails or private addresses PLEASE PM me!! I have a few emails. :)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

KayP929 wrote:I love her. Great success!
Love her too! {??} And thanks!!
gönzö
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gönzö »

Please,my dear,stop PMing me.
I will not tolerate this!
I will say it again they are secs!It´s a great feeling dancingbitch,to say it´s a fake ,don´t you think so?