Questionnaires?!?!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
niner5000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Questionnaires?!?!

Post by niner5000 »

Does anyone send them out, and if you do how often do you actually get them back filled out?
I would like to send them out out but I wanted to know if would be worth it :?
If you do send them out who has filled them out for you?
Love, Nina
Thanks to converse22queen for the amazing siggy and avatar!
Thanks to cR7 for the great Saved! siggy!
http://www.freewebs.com/niner5000autographs/index.htm
Autographs Recieved: O so far!
Waiting For: Jena Malone, Taylor Kitsch, Lauren Graham, Jana Bieger, Abigail Breslin, Amanda Kimmel, Scout Taylor-Compton, Amber Tamblyn, Samantha Pezsek, Heather Matarazzo, Eva Amurri, Bridget Sloan, Mary Steenburgen, Ivana Hong, Shayla Worley, J.K. Simmons, Wayne Wilcox, Sean Gunn, Stephen Collins, Michael Rady, Leonardo Nam, Savannah Outen
TheScarletPimpernel

Re: Questionnaires?!?!

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

niner5000 wrote:Does anyone send them out, and if you do how often do you actually get them back filled out?
I would like to send them out out but I wanted to know if would be worth it :?
If you do send them out who has filled them out for you?
I've been sending them out like hotcakes recently! It basically assures you that you are getting an authentic autograph as well. The "most famous celebrity" that I've gotten one back from is Geoffrey Rush. I tend to write to a lot of Broadway actors/actresses, and they have just about all of them sent them back to me (except Patti LuPone & Laura Benanti!).

I usually put 3-5 questions about their favourite roles, inspiration, etc.; and then 2-3 questions like Favourite books/movies/bands/CDS.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Smuck »

My last batch of requests (like 4-5 months ago, they were sent out) all had personal questionnaires in them. Bob Schieffer was the first one of that batch to give me a response, and the questionnaire was filled out. :D I was SO happy. I asked him what his favorite food was. The response was hilarious. :lol: :lol:
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi niner5000! ;-)

I only send questionnaires when I would really like to ask certain questions which I can't find on the net (I don't want to bore them with questions they've answered many times before :lol: ). I try to keep it short to no more than 7 questions. {thumb2} So far I've only send a questionnaire to actor Charlie Cox from "Stardust" and I got it back filled in with amazing full answers! :mrgreen: But I'm going to send more in the future too!

Thanks & good luck,
Lizanne
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

I send them a lot, just to see what the star's answers would be.
I've gotten many back!
BlueSky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlueSky »

I usually only send out questionnaires if it's someone more "unknown" and isn't extremley famous or if it's someone I really
admire. I dont send them out very often, maybe 20 of 100. And It's mainly questions like "If you didn't act what would you do" "If you could create the perfect day, what would it be like" or "If there is one song in the world to describe you, wich one is it?"

Latest Requests: Michael C. Hall and Mischa Barton
Latest Success: Graveyard BBQ and Amanda Seyfried
Latest IP Success: Opeth and Jason Mraz
Most Wanted: All Time Low,Coldplay and Gaspard Ulliel
Favorite Success: Kristen Stewart,Jason Mraz and Hannah Murray
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

The only Questionnaire I've gotten back so far is from Alyson Stoner!! {love} After I recieved that reply, I began sending out Questionnaires to all the kid stars that I write too!! {thumb2} {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i always send a qusteionaire out with my letter, i ask a few qusteions and ill attach it to the letter, you know if the celeb doesent awnser my qusteions but signs autos for me im happy, and if the celeb signs autos and fills out my qusteionaire its a double play. ive only had 3 qusteionaires awnsered which isnt bad , i got selena gomez who awnsered the qusteions on the sheet i sent(so my writing and her writing is on the same sheet so cool). jen stone wrote me a letter and awsnered my qustions. and robert muncsh typed up my awnsers, which is fine by me. and thou not ttm ive asked chelsea stuab qusteions on myspace and shes gladly awnsered. so ya. alex trebek adiotnaly signed my letter, but didnt awnser my qusteionaire, still thou i have my writing on the same piece of paper as alex trebek.
niner5000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by niner5000 »

Thanks everyone for all your help and advice, I am definitely going to start sending some out to smaller stars!! :D
Love, Nina
Thanks to converse22queen for the amazing siggy and avatar!
Thanks to cR7 for the great Saved! siggy!
http://www.freewebs.com/niner5000autographs/index.htm
Autographs Recieved: O so far!
Waiting For: Jena Malone, Taylor Kitsch, Lauren Graham, Jana Bieger, Abigail Breslin, Amanda Kimmel, Scout Taylor-Compton, Amber Tamblyn, Samantha Pezsek, Heather Matarazzo, Eva Amurri, Bridget Sloan, Mary Steenburgen, Ivana Hong, Shayla Worley, J.K. Simmons, Wayne Wilcox, Sean Gunn, Stephen Collins, Michael Rady, Leonardo Nam, Savannah Outen