IRC question

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
RangerKing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

IRC question

Post by RangerKing »

None of my local post offices have IRCs, or IRCs that haven't expiered, what should I do since I have somethings that need to go out ASAP.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

you could send a dollar with the request
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello! :wink:

I have the same problem!! :cry: I have 4 local post offices and NONE of them have IRC's (they don't even know what it is! :? )! I've only had one IRC before and that was last year August which I sent to Josh Duhamel! It was all worth it and now I really, really need more! :( I'm from South Africa, I don't have dollars here. What should I do??? :cry: {down}
cianod25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cianod25 »

Go to the nearest country and buy LOADS, im in Ireland and bought them when i woz in the UK
RangerKing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RangerKing »

I would just send your money, someone might be confused however since the US dollar is known world round.

Also would sending a US dollar to a place like New Zealand work?
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

If you send a lot of requests to the same country you can consider buying some of their stamps online.

You can buy US stamps here

Fatima xxx
Jane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jane »

Lizanne wrote:Hello! :wink:

I have the same problem!! :cry: I have 4 local post offices and NONE of them have IRC's (they don't even know what it is! :? )! I've only had one IRC before and that was last year August which I sent to Josh Duhamel! It was all worth it and now I really, really need more! :( I'm from South Africa, I don't have dollars here. What should I do??? :cry: {down}
Actually you do get IRC here. The post office workers are too lazy to actually get them though. When I buy IRC's the post office usually doesn't have them at the time, so I just ask them to order some for me, and they then contact you when they have it. Otherwise I found that going to larger branches is better cause they usually stock them. But I now order Stamps online.