Moderators' Forum.
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

This forum needs some type registration. A bunch of 12 year olds are on here and they're really annoying thinking they know everything. You should be at least 15 to join this forum or website. There's a bunch of immature crazy kids. Just my opinion.
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Age

Post by mishacolburn »

you were just complimenting me on my website and I made that all by myself! Just bcus im 12 doesn't mean Im not trustworthy and nice! And also just bcus your older doesn't mean you no anything more than 12 year olds can! This website is free for anybody to want to collect autographs from the celebs they admire! You don't have the right to tell people they cant get on the website bcus your acting like stupid and selfish! {down}
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

mishacolburn wrote:you were just complimenting me on my website and I made that all by myself! Just bcus im 12 doesn't mean Im not trustworthy and nice! And also just bcus your older doesn't mean you no anything more than 12 year olds can! This website is free for anybody to want to collect autographs from the celebs they admire! You don't have the right to tell people they cant get on the website bcus your acting like stupid and selfish! {down}
Hate to burst your bubble , that's not stupid and selfish. Y'all are annoying and can't keep ANYTHING to yourself. Emails get spammed and the celebrity STOPS SIGNING through them because of you 12 year olds. I was trying to be nice about your website, it's decent. And I know you're not trustworthy. You're immature and by the way you talk to me proves it. Therefore this website needs an age limit.
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

rainbownessie3 wrote:
mishacolburn wrote:you were just complimenting me on my website and I made that all by myself! Just bcus im 12 doesn't mean Im not trustworthy and nice! And also just bcus your older doesn't mean you no anything more than 12 year olds can! This website is free for anybody to want to collect autographs from the celebs they admire! You don't have the right to tell people they cant get on the website bcus your acting like stupid and selfish! {down}
Hate to burst your bubble , that's not stupid and selfish. Y'all are annoying and can't keep ANYTHING to yourself. Emails get spammed and the celebrity STOPS SIGNING through them because of you 12 year olds. I was trying to be nice about your website, it's decent. And I know you're not trustworthy. You're immature and by the way you talk to me proves it. Therefore this website needs an age limit.

ya no I bet when you were 12 you were just like me. trying to stick up for yourself but didn't know how to say it bcus the person that was being rude wasn't making sense! And celebrities will sign bcus they care about all there fans and just bcus they have a lot of letters doesn't mean they r just going to stop bcus we send a lot of letters about how much we love them! Oops, sorry I was being so selfish and sending letters to them about how awesome they r! geez. And I am trustworthy and I don't care what you say.
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

mishacolburn wrote:
rainbownessie3 wrote:

ya no I bet when you were 12 you were just like me. trying to stick up for yourself but didn't know how to say it bcus the person that was being rude wasn't making sense! And celebrities will sign bcus they care about all there fans and just bcus they have a lot of letters doesn't mean they r just going to stop bcus we send a lot of letters about how much we love them! Oops, sorry I was being so selfish and sending letters to them about how awesome they r! geez. And I am trustworthy and I don't care what you say.
You know I'm not talking about letters! Emails! Because of you they'll stop signing through email. Why do you think Taylor stop signing? BECAUSE THE EMAIL GOT SPAMMED BY A BUNCH OF IMMATURE 12 YEAR OLDS WHO CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES. I wasn't like you, I'm very mature for my age. Please stop commenting on this.
Amberlea2567
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amberlea2567 »

I'm not agreeing with anyone here,or diagreeing, but taylor did stop signing as it was spammed.

All I can say is,how would you feel if you did all that hard work found the email, give it to someone in confidence,and then its spammed?

Again, I agree to disagree
My Autographs- Eastenders, Rookie Blue cast signed photo,Holby city, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez x2, Vanessa Huygens,Ashley Tisdale, Rita Ora,Conor Maynard x2, Tulisa, Miranda Hart, Amanda seyfried,Drew seely, Kristen Stewart, Robert pattinson,Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor swift, Jennett MCcurdy and Ariana grand signed poster, Miley Cyrus, Bridget mendler, Frankie cocozza
Autographs recieved via PRVATE ADDRESS, Selena Gomez, Frankie cocozza
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

Hate to burst your bubble , that's not stupid and selfish. Y'all are annoying and can't keep ANYTHING to yourself. Emails get spammed and the celebrity STOPS SIGNING through them because of you 12 year olds. I was trying to be nice about your website, it's decent. And I know you're not trustworthy. You're immature and by the way you talk to me proves it. Therefore this website needs an age limit.[/quote]

ya no I bet when you were 12 you were just like me. trying to stick up for yourself but didn't know how to say it bcus the person that was being rude wasn't making sense! And celebrities will sign bcus they care about all there fans and just bcus they have a lot of letters doesn't mean they r just going to stop bcus we send a lot of letters about how much we love them! Oops, sorry I was being so selfish and sending letters to them about how awesome they r! geez. And I am trustworthy and I don't care what you say.[/quote]

You know I'm not talking about letters! Emails! Because of you they'll stop signing through email. Why do you think Taylor stop signing? BECAUSE THE EMAIL GOT SPAMMED BY A BUNCH OF IMMATURE 12 YEAR OLDS WHO CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES. I wasn't like you, I'm very mature for my age. Please stop commenting on this.[/quote]

taylor swift stopped signing bcus she never got her letters! It was sent to some shop in tennesse and boxes and boxes of letters were just left there! I am mature for my age. I will never be anything like you. A selfish, rude, teenager who thinks shes better than everyone. who cares what you say. I know who I am.
Rock On!
Misha

rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

mishacolburn wrote:Hate to burst your bubble , that's not stupid and selfish. Y'all are annoying and can't keep ANYTHING to yourself. Emails get spammed and the celebrity STOPS SIGNING through them because of you 12 year olds. I was trying to be nice about your website, it's decent. And I know you're not trustworthy. You're immature and by the way you talk to me proves it. Therefore this website needs an age limit.

ya no I bet when you were 12 you were just like me. trying to stick up for yourself but didn't know how to say it bcus the person that was being rude wasn't making sense! And celebrities will sign bcus they care about all there fans and just bcus they have a lot of letters doesn't mean they r just going to stop bcus we send a lot of letters about how much we love them! Oops, sorry I was being so selfish and sending letters to them about how awesome they r! geez. And I am trustworthy and I don't care what you say.[/quote]

You know I'm not talking about letters! Emails! Because of you they'll stop signing through email. Why do you think Taylor stop signing? BECAUSE THE EMAIL GOT SPAMMED BY A BUNCH OF IMMATURE 12 YEAR OLDS WHO CAN'T KEEP THINGS TO THEMSELVES. I wasn't like you, I'm very mature for my age. Please stop commenting on this.[/quote]

taylor swift stopped signing bcus she never got her letters! It was sent to some shop in tennesse and boxes and boxes of letters were just left there! I am mature for my age. I will never be anything like you. A selfish, rude, teenager who thinks shes better than everyone. who cares what you say. I know who I am.[/quote]

OMG that's not what I'm talking about...you're dumb. She does still sign through fan mail it takes 6 months.
James

Post by James »

Oh grow up.