Question about Julie Walters and Helen McCrory! Please help!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about Julie Walters and Helen McCrory! Please help!

Post by AuroraLuna »

Hi guys! I'm travelling to London tomorrow, and Wednesday or Thursday I was planning on meeting Julie Walters and Helen McCrory at Lyttelton Theater since they're doing the play "The Last of the Haussmans". I've never met any celeb before, so all this is new to me. Can anyone please please help? D: The play starts at 7:30. Should I be there before the play or after, and where should I stay? At the stage door? If that's the case, is it a problem to find the stage door at Lyttelton? :s Is it likely they will come out there, and is it likely there will be other people?

Thank you so much for any answers! I really need them quickly!
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
James

Re: Question about Julie Walters and Helen McCrory! Please h

Post by James »

You won't see Julie, she's been using the underground (and inaccessible) car park for the whole run. You should get Helen no problems. Either before or after, can't miss Stage Door, and yes there will almost certainly be other people waiting.
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

James wrote:You won't see Julie, she's been using the underground (and inaccessible) car park for the whole run. You should get Helen no problems. Either before or after, can't miss Stage Door, and yes there will almost certainly be other people waiting.
Thank you for answers!! Too bad Julie doesn't turn up, but at least I'll meet Helen! : D
Do you know how early I have to stand at the stage door? Is it like ten minutes before or half an hour before?
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

James

Post by James »

AuroraLuna wrote:
James wrote:You won't see Julie, she's been using the underground (and inaccessible) car park for the whole run. You should get Helen no problems. Either before or after, can't miss Stage Door, and yes there will almost certainly be other people waiting.
Thank you for answers!! Too bad Julie doesn't turn up, but at least I'll meet Helen! : D
Do you know how early I have to stand at the stage door? Is it like ten minutes before or half an hour before?
Before show? I normally allow 2 hours before the show start time. Some go in 4 hours before start though.
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

James wrote:
AuroraLuna wrote:
Before show? I normally allow 2 hours before the show start time. Some go in 4 hours before start though.
Oh. I doubt my Mum will be willing to wait that long, lol x3 And after show, it's like right after?

James

Post by James »

Can be, but again can be up to an hour or however long it takes them to cool off or whatever, get changed, greet guests, possibly have a drink in the bar. Sometimes people are out after 5 minutes, sometimes after an hour.