Coco Jones fast email SUCCESS!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
elliebelle9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Coco Jones fast email SUCCESS!!!!

Post by elliebelle9 »

Hi guys!

Ok so in the mail i just got this Coco Jones Autograph!!! I sent an email August 16th (last sunday) and got it back yesterday!! It took 7 days in all!! I'm really happy about this success!!! I will not give out the email so it won't get spammed or anything like that!! I know it is already on this site so if you want you can easily find it!! plus it is VERY easy to find!! If you want me to confirm one just pm me!

I received 2 autographs and 2 fanclub letters in the same envelope for some reason?? Although because i had 2 i can clearly see a BUNCH of differences between the 2 which makes me know that they are def presigned not AP or PP. so please comment and question and because i'm new to this part of it I can't figure out how to put pics up soo HELP NEEDED if you want to see!!!!
Last edited by elliebelle9 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Autographs: Ariana Grande(x3), Atticus Shafer (Brick on the Middle), Halle Berry PP, Selena Gomez PP, Jennifer Anniston PP, Coco Jones

Waiting on: Carmindy, Elle Fanning, Melissa Joan Hart, Clinton Kelly, Karan Brar, Betty White, Amandla Stenburg, Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy Ten,

Most wanted: Christina Grimmie, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, LIAM HEMSWORTH, One DIrecion, PLL Cast, Hunger Games Cast, The middle cast and Modern Family cast. Any Disney, Nicklodean, Abc Family, TlC people

If you can have info on my most wanted PLEASE pm or email me
admin
Site Admin

Re: Coco Jones fast email SUCCESS!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi elliebelle9 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Coco Jones on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
elliebelle9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elliebelle9 »

I can't figure it out...
My Autographs: Ariana Grande(x3), Atticus Shafer (Brick on the Middle), Halle Berry PP, Selena Gomez PP, Jennifer Anniston PP, Coco Jones

Waiting on: Carmindy, Elle Fanning, Melissa Joan Hart, Clinton Kelly, Karan Brar, Betty White, Amandla Stenburg, Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy Ten,

Most wanted: Christina Grimmie, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, LIAM HEMSWORTH, One DIrecion, PLL Cast, Hunger Games Cast, The middle cast and Modern Family cast. Any Disney, Nicklodean, Abc Family, TlC people

If you can have info on my most wanted PLEASE pm or email me
26adm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 26adm »

Congratz! I got here autograph using email as well. I got one back two days ago. I saw you couldn't post your pictures but what I had to do was create an image shack account and post them on that then link them to your posts on this site.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

I sent an Email on 16th august and nothing showed up after 2 odd weeks so i re emailed on 29th august and they said it has been resent.

Hope it turns up this is my second email request to not show up on first try my first was the Storage wars goodies i emailed 3 times before it finally showed up.

great success
Ariseluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ariseluv »

EmmaSheree wrote:I sent an Email on 16th august and nothing showed up after 2 odd weeks so i re emailed on 29th august and they said it has been resent.

Hope it turns up this is my second email request to not show up on first try my first was the Storage wars goodies i emailed 3 times before it finally showed up.

great success
That happened to me too. Do you think I should resend?
EmmaSheree

Post by EmmaSheree »

Ariseluv wrote:
EmmaSheree wrote:I sent an Email on 16th august and nothing showed up after 2 odd weeks so i re emailed on 29th august and they said it has been resent.

great success
That happened to me too. Do you think I should resend?
Yes you should