Buying from snapfish?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
tyler_jrb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Buying from snapfish?

Post by tyler_jrb »

Hi, I am currently sorting some pictures to send to 7 actors in the next 2 weeks. I was wondering as I am most likely going to buy them off snapfish.com and was wondering if anyone had purchased off them before. It is a lot cheaper than other websites and provide the sizes i would like. I would print them at home but it uses a lot of ink and my printer isn't the best.
Tyler.jrb

Very new autograph collector

Recent successes:
Bernard cribbins (first ever autograph)!, Freema Agyeman!, David Tennant!!!( woo hoo!!!), Derren Brown!, Billie Piper!!!, Catherine tate, Katherine Jenkins!!!, Matt Lucas!!!

Waiting on:-
Email:
TTM:-
Prof Brian Cox, Christopher Eccleston, Matt Smith, John Simm and Simon Pegg, karen Gillan, Russell Howard, Nick Frost, Arthur Darvil, Noel Clarke, David Walliams, Jenna-Louise Coleman.
iao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Buying from snapfish?

Post by iao »

Yes, i make my own photos and purchase thru either Snapfish or Walgreens.
Snapfish and Walgreens make PROFESSIONAL photographs, either glossy or matte.
It is waaaaay cheaper. You get photos off the internet, upload them, then make your own any size photo or collage. Walgreens always has promo codes so you can get a percentage off the reprints. All in all for each autograph I send out it costs me about $2.00 to make the photo, $1.30 postage to actor, $1.30 return postage then buy 9x12 envelopes in bulk. I don't think anyone could afford this hobby if you didn't find tricks.

Another thing, send tear out photos from magazines.

The most I spend on my hobby is TIME! ;-)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

I use the UK Snapfish and the print quality is great. They are so slow to arrive though- wish there was an express shipping option!

If I order on a Monday they arrive Friday or Saturday. Ordered some this Tuesday past and not arrived yet (Sunday).
NO LONGER ACTIVE
iao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Buying from snapfish? Same Day Service

Post by iao »

You can have same day service if you order online from any local store.

Order online at CVS, Rite Aid, or Walgreens and pick up the same day at your local store. Snapfish prints thru Walgreen's also.
Just follow the instructions when ordering online for same day pick up.

Printing price is cheaper if you pick up at a store yourself, than having them mailed.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

They are always great photos when I send, and affordable. . Also google "snapfish coupons" and I'm sure you can get a least a little discount. Same to walgreens.

Great thing is, both of those ship to you or you can pick up.

Happy Collecting!
-Selenaanddemifan
Feyser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Feyser »

I got my Photos from Snapfish Germany, its simple and easy an they make good quality photos :)
Most Wanted Autographs: Tom Felton, Emma Watson, Selena Gomez, Daniel Radcliffe, Jason Statham, Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Jennifer Aniston
Favourite Sucesses: Jackie Chan, Morgan Freeman, James and Oliver Phelps, Mark Wahlberg
My Websites:
German website: http://www.manuels-autogramme.de.rs/
English website: http://manuel.feser.de/index.html

Last 2 Autographs Received: Jackie Chan/ James and Oliver Phelps
Sorry my English is not so good xD
Many Greetings Manuel
tyler_jrb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tyler_jrb »

Thankyou all, I just ordered my photos off snapfish and hope they come as soon as possible. Im going on holiday in 2 weeks for 2 weeks so I would like to get 8 autograph requests sent by then. Thanks again.
Tyler.jrb

Very new autograph collector

Recent successes:
Bernard cribbins (first ever autograph)!, Freema Agyeman!, David Tennant!!!( woo hoo!!!), Derren Brown!, Billie Piper!!!, Catherine tate, Katherine Jenkins!!!, Matt Lucas!!!

Waiting on:-
Email:
TTM:-
Prof Brian Cox, Christopher Eccleston, Matt Smith, John Simm and Simon Pegg, karen Gillan, Russell Howard, Nick Frost, Arthur Darvil, Noel Clarke, David Walliams, Jenna-Louise Coleman.