Adam Young (Owl City) FIRST Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam Young (Owl City) FIRST Success

Post by Foxes96 »

Hey, this was my first sent, and my first success... 100% record :lol:
Nicely personalised...

and he put his own stamp on it, very nice indeed... as i probably did the stamp to get it back to the UK wrong...
http://yfrog.com/obrintj
adamk2 wrote:Pleasure doing business with you!

Favourite Autograph in my collection: Tom Felton
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam Young (Owl City) FIRST Success

Post by JessWythe »

Congrats! I need to send to him soon 8)
Successes in June 2012: Angel Coulby (x2), Bonnie Wright (PP)

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jesswythe

My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/WeasleyTomlinson
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Great first success!! enjoy it ;)
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

Thanks to both of you. {up}

And yeah, he's a good one to send to, as i sent the letter to New York and it came back from Minnesota?

I did enjoy it :lol:

Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Great success! I'm still waiting for mine. I think most of his fanmail gets forwarded to him in Minnesota which is his home state.

The stamp he put on is what you will need for your return envelopes from the USA to the UK. :)

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Foxes96 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Adam Young
Foundations Artist Management
307 7th Avenue
Suite 403
New York, New York 10001
USA [us]

{star} Adam Young on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

Thanks, again.

Bri0626 wrote:The stamp he put on is what you will need for your return envelopes from the USA to the UK. :)
Oh, so what's the difference between what i put on and what he put on? (i put the top on and he added the bottom?)

mkwong427
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkwong427 »

What did you send him?
Check out my website: http://www.mkautographs.webs.com
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

wow NICE SUCCESS!!!
I love his songs too!
Did u send him photos?
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Foxes96 wrote:Oh, so what's the difference between what i put on and what he put on? (i put the top on and he added the bottom?)
The one you put on must be a UK stamp (or wherever you're from). For him to mail something from the US to you in a different country, he needs US postage on the return envelope. You only need to put postage from your own country on the envelope you send to the celebrity.

For example, if you wrote to a friend in the same country as you but put a US stamp on the letter, your postal service would not take it.

Hope that helps! :mrgreen:

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!