Kim and Khloe Kardashian help?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
NyM02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kim and Khloe Kardashian help?

Post by NyM02 »

My friend would like autographs of them but I have no idea what to say in my letter. Can someone give me ideas?

(im writing letters to kim and khloe separately)

ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kim and Khloe Kardashian help?

Post by ozzman »

Tell them about your friend and how much of a fan they are.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

why dont you just tell your friend to write the letter? if the signed photos are for her shw should write it. dont ya think? :mrgreen:

good luck
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

dueby_boys wrote:why dont you just tell your friend to write the letter? if the signed photos are for her shw should write it. dont ya think? :mrgreen:

good luck
You never know. It could be for the friends birthday gift or something. I did that a few times. I sent to my friends favorite singer and got a birthday wish for her from the celeb.
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

peter15 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:why dont you just tell your friend to write the letter? if the signed photos are for her shw should write it. dont ya think? :mrgreen:

good luck
You never know. It could be for the friends birthday gift or something. I did that a few times. I sent to my friends favorite singer and got a birthday wish for her from the celeb.
then in that case its not that hard:

Dear kim and khloe: my friend is a huge fan of you all. she also loves the show. if its not too much throuble, could u please sign a photo for her because its her birthday soon. please and thank you so much.

sincerly ______________________

:mrgreen: simple as pie.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:23 pm.