Keira Knightley Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Reniii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Keira Knightley Success

Post by Reniii »

Hi everybody, ;-)

Keira played in a film: Last Night, Never Let Me Go, The Duchess, Atonement, The Jacket...

address:
Keira Knightley
United Agents
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

send: letter, photo and SAE, 22. October 2009
received: a PP photo, 16. May 2011
photo:

The Most Wanted Autographs:
-Shiloh Fernandez, -Catherine Zeta - Jones, -Leonardo DiCaprio, -Helena Bonham Carter, -Joseph Gordon - Levitt, -Kristen Stewart, -Olga Kurylenko, -Bruce Willis, -Maria Bello, -Johnny Depp, -Kate Winslet, -Anthony Hopkins, -Ashley Greene, -Colin Farrell, -Meryl Streep, -Tom Felton, -Emma Watson, -Paul Bettany, -Shia LaBeouf, -Diane Kruger, -Michael C. Hall, -Anne Hathaway, -Edward Norton, -Nicole Kidman, -Jonathan Rhys Meyer, -Marion Cotilland, -Noah Wyle, -Kate Beckinsale, -Robert Downey Jr.... and other
emdramaqueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keira Knightley Success

Post by emdramaqueen »

Yep, definitely a PP cos I have the exact same one. It's nice to have it all the same, though, because when I got one from her in person, I just got a squiggle!!
BEST IN PERSON SUCCESSES: Whoopi Goldberg, Keira Knightley, Jim Broadbent

MOST RECENT TTM SUCCESSES: Emma Thompson, Dawn French, Daniel Radcliffe

MOST WANTED: Ralph Fiennes, maybe? Michael Gambon? Julie Walters? My requests are in the mail!
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

emdramaqueen wrote:Yep, definitely a PP cos I have the exact same one. It's nice to have it all the same, though, because when I got one from her in person, I just got a squiggle!!
Her autograph is one of the ugliest, saddest signatures I've ever seen. If your signature looks like a check mark or a single slashing line, I don't want it. Is it too much to ask for atleast her anitials? lol

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Congrats! It's impossible to get her, even PP's are hard to get. Enjoy :D
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

I wish she sent out authentic's :( but congrats on getting something {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Reniii :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Keira Knightley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
cormshrub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cormshrub »

Nicole~ wrote:Congrats! It's impossible to get her, even PP's are hard to get. Enjoy :D
Tell me about it, I tried every which way past Sunday to get a darn PP from her and never had a success. Who knows...maybe some day 5 of them will pop up from her in my SASE's lol
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
AT least, you got something ;)
whitemandcw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whitemandcw »

Hi a few years back i sent a photo the address in database, took about 4 or 5 weeks and got it back signed and dedicated. I am 99% sure it is a sec but still kept hold of it.

Next day i sent another two photo and never got them back.

I have one signed photo with a full signature from when she just started, that is authentic.
Met her when she was in theatre and got the usual 'k' or sometimes not even that

will try to post the picture of the dedicated one if anyone is intrested in seeing it :)
Whiteman