The Hunger Games

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
cdcplaya

Re: The Hunger Games

Post by cdcplaya »

^ exactly.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Yes they are- they're meant for extras and cast!! Which is what PW is meant for. They're not supposed to be posted from casting sites either which is why most aren't right clickable so you can't repost the information!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

If anyone could please pm me an address, I would be forever greatful. I found some addresses but their from extra castings and I don't want to send it to the wrong place. I doubt they would forward it. Any help would be apprecaited. I am a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan! :) :) :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
jesslin111
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jesslin111 »

Could someone PM the address to me too?
Waiting for: KAWS, Jean Reno
Received: Karen Fukuhara, Richard Brake, Troy Baker, Nolan North, Ray Allen, Uma Thurman, Donald Trump, Dave Prowse, Zach Galifianakis, Rory McIlroy, Mike Krzyzewski, Katy Perry (Bought), Ghost Adventures, Tom Izzo, Jim Calhoun, Candace Bailey, Dan Castellaneta, Jennifer Lawrence
gaga_fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gaga_fan »

here's the address I found in the system. Doesn't hurt to try!
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."
— Lady Gaga
Successes: Erin Sanders, Dakota Fanning, Ariana Grande, Kathryn Beaumont, Matthew Lewis, Amanda Seyfried (x3!!!) Bush's Baked Beans, Melinda Shankar (Degrassi), Jessica Tyler (Degrassi), Paris Hilton, Brooke Shields!