Sophia Bush is No use to Send

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sophia Bush is No use to Send

Post by Dallas »

Hey Admin-
Can't reply to previous topic. While the address may be up to date, Sophia Bush is of no use to send fan mail. She wrote a 2 page blog on her website about she does not like fans writing her letters and wasting paper and money because she is an environmentalist. She takes all fanmail at the end of the month to the recycling company, never reading it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sophia Bush is No use to Send

Post by admin »

Hi Dallas :)

Could you please post a link to your source?

Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)
Tylersgirl2009
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tylersgirl2009 »

http://www.sophiabush.com/blog/

Its at the very bottom of the page
Recent Successes : Kate Voegele, Bowling for soup, Lindsey Shaw, Ashley Benson, Meaghan Jette Martin, Shantel VanSanten
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

I read it. I think in a way it's a shame that she hasn't opened mals received... She should have had someone thrwoing hate letters etc so she could have the nice mails.
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

this is quite extreme lol stupid tree hugger

most of the paper we write on is recycled
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

This is not real..Sophia is one of our fave actresses since 8 years ago but she can´t pretend that people don´t use paper, is neccesary in our lives: on books, on newspaper... and she also needs paper: on One Tree Hill scripts that she must study for acting.
It´s cool that she wants to recycling, but after she answers to her fans.
What you you think? ;)
spark deLite
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spark deLite »

Recycling and using more tree-friendly paper is great. However, it seems like a cop out excuse to me for her to not even read the letters before taking them to the recyling center. I've gotten a response from Dr. Jane Goodall and it's clear how much she cares about (animals and) the environment; it was clearly on recycled paper but it's one of my favorite autographs so far. But the good news is that Ms. Bush has clearly stated this so fewer people will be spinning their wheels to write to her.
trace4188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trace4188 »

I am not sure what your talking about because the blog isn't showing up. But As a fan of Sophia Bush I have to disagree because for one she send me back an autograph picture when I wrote to her. So I am not sure what your talking about. And I know it's real because I got to meet her in person and I compared them. She is one of the few nicest actresses out there. Also she adores her fans. So that blog might be a fake one. Sorry to disappoint you but for me Sophia read my letter and send me something personal back. I have a post of my success from here on here, so you might want to check it out.
Love Trace4188

Lady Antebellum Charlize Theron Katy Perry Carrie Underwood Fergie

Just Sent Out
Lana Parrilla July 24th 2012

Gotten Heidi Klum Dirk Nowitzki Jason Kidd Sophia Bush Taylor Swift Rolando Blackman Jillian Michaels Josh Duhamel Ashley Brown(marry poppins) Lebron James
DCrissFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DCrissFan »

Dallas wrote:Hey Admin-
Can't reply to previous topic. While the address may be up to date, Sophia Bush is of no use to send fan mail. She wrote a 2 page blog on her website about she does not like fans writing her letters and wasting paper and money because she is an environmentalist. She takes all fanmail at the end of the month to the recycling company, never reading it.
wow thats kinda bitchy
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

trace4188 wrote:I am not sure what your talking about because the blog isn't showing up. But As a fan of Sophia Bush I have to disagree because for one she send me back an autograph picture when I wrote to her. So I am not sure what your talking about. And I know it's real because I got to meet her in person and I compared them. She is one of the few nicest actresses out there. Also she adores her fans. So that blog might be a fake one. Sorry to disappoint you but for me Sophia read my letter and send me something personal back. I have a post of my success from here on here, so you might want to check it out.
This thread was over a year ago when you revived it. Perhaps she decided to shut down her website since, but that post about about not signing was real.