Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by warlordforever04 »

braveman dont used that address he a phoney and the signature is faked
ophenomenalx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ophenomenalx »

Today brought back Michael McGuillicutty. Signed a 2010 Topps Platinum card. Really happy to see this one come back before he gets called back up to the main roster again.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

warlordforever04 wrote:braveman dont used that address he a phoney and the signature is faked
Then, why the heck would you post it?

People around these parts probably don't like to waste their stamps on fakes and rts addresses.

If you're not sure if something is real or not, keep it to yourself until you find it to be real.

{down}

Fairly certain I speak for all the collectors here when I say this.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

I got a return from Ken Anderson today. He signed my 3 promos and wrote on my return envelope 'From the @$$Hole from me to you'

What a guy! :D

It took about 6 weeks in total to come back to return to England.
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:braveman dont used that address he a phoney and the signature is faked

People around these parts probably don't like to waste their stamps on fakes and rts addresses.

If you're not sure if something is real or not, keep it to yourself until you find it to be real.

{down}

kinda thought it was odd he would sign a photo for someone who didnt even get his name write
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

SAJOVIE wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

{down}

kinda thought it was odd he would sign a photo for someone who didnt even get his name write
Warlordforever makes me scratch my head a lot anyways with his run on sentences, mis spellings and "PICS POSTED ON FACEBOOK" - Why can't you ever post your pics HERE so we can see and decide what is fake? If you have the time to post on FB, why can you not put them here on fanmail? Not trying to gang up on you, just stating some observations.
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Got returns back from Perry Saturn and D-Von. D-Von through Team3D Academy. Both took about a week.
DeathBoyTheSick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeathBoyTheSick »

Today's successes..

Hernandez - 11/28/09-4/9/11 - Signed my card and filled out my q&a. Very pleased with this return. Used the TNA address.
Card and q&a - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/apps/photos ... =122516996

Michael McGillicutty - 1/9-4/9 - Signed my photo and swapped out my Topps Platinum card with an IC. I'm cool with it, because the ic inscription is AWESOME. Used the FCW address.
Photo - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/apps/photos ... =122516997
IC - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/apps/photos ... =122516998
"Everybody has the perfect strategy, until I punch them in the face." - Mike Tyson

“Tonight, just like I did in America, I’m gonna dominate you Raven. Your time in FWA will be "Nevermore", you can quote that.. BlTCH!” - CM Punk - FWA

Please check out my site - A WORK IN PROGRESS!! - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

ophenomenalx wrote:Today brought back Michael McGuillicutty. Signed a 2010 Topps Platinum card. Really happy to see this one come back before he gets called back up to the main roster again.
Or before he gets future endeavored.
DeathBoyTheSick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeathBoyTheSick »

I don't really see that happening.. but I've been wrong before. He's way to talented to be let go anytime soon in my opinion. If they need to make room.. cut half the Diva roster. No real loss there. lol..
"Everybody has the perfect strategy, until I punch them in the face." - Mike Tyson

“Tonight, just like I did in America, I’m gonna dominate you Raven. Your time in FWA will be "Nevermore", you can quote that.. BlTCH!” - CM Punk - FWA

Please check out my site - A WORK IN PROGRESS!! - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/