Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Beandox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Beandox »

Today I received Evan Bourne. I sent an 8x10 to the FL address.

Sent on 1-3-2011
Received on 1-13-2011
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

great perry saturn sucess and i forgot about moppy that was halious
Last edited by warlordforever04 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

Got
Terry Fuk 8x10 today
Jericho
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jericho »

Today brought me back Rain for my Shimmer collection.
hedgehulk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hedgehulk »

Today I received an autograph from, wrestling legend and WWE Hall of Famer, Gerald Brisco!

Gerald Brisco
4315 N. Hubert Ave.
Tampa, Fl
rupy017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rupy017 »

Has anyone tried Beth Phoenix TTM lately?
noble
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noble »

As I live in the UK it's quite expensive to send requests to the USA, I have been told that IRCs are no longer been accepted is this true? If so should I just get some currency changed and send a dollar bill with my requests and explain that it is for postage in my letter?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

noble wrote:As I live in the UK it's quite expensive to send requests to the USA, I have been told that IRCs are no longer been accepted is this true? If so should I just get some currency changed and send a dollar bill with my requests and explain that it is for postage in my letter?

I live in the UK and i always just send the dollars, it's easier for everyone.
noble
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noble »

5150 wrote:
noble wrote:As I live in the UK it's quite expensive to send requests to the USA, I have been told that IRCs are no longer been accepted is this true? If so should I just get some currency changed and send a dollar bill with my requests and explain that it is for postage in my letter?

I live in the UK and i always just send the dollars, it's easier for everyone.

Do you get replys just as you would with IRCs?
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Congrats hedgehulk. I got Jack and Jerry a couple of years ago but the funny thin is Jack signed Jerrys card and visa versa. As far as the question of IRCs my local post office has stopped selling them. I just send American currency when sending to the UK. I have gotten Dame Maggie Smith this way but no one else. Hope this helps.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason