Nine Studio Fan Mail Successes!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nine Studio Fan Mail Successes!

Post by stigduke »

On the 27th and 28th of July this year, I emailed many of the stars who have fanmail connections with Studio Fan Mail. On the 23rd of September, I received seven signed photos and the next day I received a further two. The photos I received were of: Stockard Channing, Cybill Sheppard, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Cheech Marin, Neve Campbell, Candice Bergen, Halle Berry and Ben Stiller. Sorry no scans, but feel free to comment.
Beire753
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nine Studio Fan Mail Successes!

Post by Beire753 »

stigduke wrote:On the 27th and 28th of July this year, I emailed many of the stars who have fanmail connections with Studio Fan Mail. On the 23rd of September, I received seven signed photos and the next day I received a further two. The photos I received were of: Stockard Channing, Cybill Sheppard, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Cheech Marin, Neve Campbell, Candice Bergen, Halle Berry and Ben Stiller. Sorry no scans, but feel free to comment.
I keep sending requests and so far only one has made it to my mailbox, you just get them all on the same day.. :-)

Great success!
Collection: Summer Glau x 2; Leslie Nielsen; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Laura Vandervoort; Jewel Staite; Hugh Laurie; Bear Grylls; Dick van Dyke; Emma Watson; Bradley Coopper; Mark Harmon
Waiting for: Woody Harrelson (SASE); Leonard Nimoy (SASE); Sharlto Copley (SASE); Seth MacFarlane (SASE); Randy Couture (Poster via SASE); Gemma Arterton (SASE)
Ready to send: Felicia Day; Nathan Fillion; Morena Baccarin
Failures: Sylvester Stallone (Doesn't sign); Neil Patrick Harris (RTS); Olivia Wilde (Lost); Dirk Benedict (Refused)
princessearnless
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nine Studio Fan Mail Successes!

Post by princessearnless »

Beire753 wrote:
stigduke wrote:On the 27th and 28th of July this year, I emailed many of the stars who have fanmail connections with Studio Fan Mail. On the 23rd of September, I received seven signed photos and the next day I received a further two. The photos I received were of: Stockard Channing, Cybill Sheppard, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Cheech Marin, Neve Campbell, Candice Bergen, Halle Berry and Ben Stiller. Sorry no scans, but feel free to comment.
I keep sending requests and so far only one has made it to my mailbox, you just get them all on the same day.. :-)

Great success!

If most of the celebrities you emailed use the same sort of company email address (eg mailto) then they arrive roughly on the same day. I know that Selena Gomez sends out most of her studio fan mail on the same day. Also there is a wait but don't worry you will get yours soon enough. I sent mine out a few days ago.

Grrrreat success
Autographs recieved : Sharon Doger, Eva Schloss, Julie Andrews, Salman Rushdie and Melissa Joan Hart
Most wanted: Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan, Chace Crawford and Chad Michael Murray
Waiting on: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Matt Le Blanc, David
Schwimmer