IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARPET

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARP

Post by bud simpson »

RobinTreksPeru,
OK but I also pointed out that it wasn't her premiere. She was just there to support Emma. She probably didn't sign or deal with the fans because she didn't want to be in the limelight when it was Emma's night. Now if it was Taylor's event then that's another story.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

Totally take your point mate, but by showing and coming down the red carpet she is putting herself in the limelight. Plenty of side doors into venues if she wants to sneak in without being spotted (as much). I firmly believe that any celeb should sign if asked, presuming they are not in the middle of a family or personal moment.
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

RobinTreksPeru wrote:Totally take your point mate, but by showing and coming down the red carpet she is putting herself in the limelight. Plenty of side doors into venues if she wants to sneak in without being spotted (as much). I firmly believe that any celeb should sign if asked, presuming they are not in the middle of a family or personal moment.
Robbie Keane always seemed like a nice guy. What did he do? :?

As much as I would obviously like celebs to sign all the time, it's is unfair to say "they should always sign".As Bud said, they are only human.Heck, if I were somehow a celeb, I would refuse to sign for dealers, full stop! And judging from the numerous youtube videos I have seen, it is an absolute MADHOUSE thanks to these dealers. The celeb might not want to sign because it could pose a quite valid security risk? Or they might not feel like being yelled at?Or maybe there was an incident, and they simply employ a "no crowds" policy? (I heard of such a thing happening with Kelly Clarkson, not sure if ti still does though) I know it must be very frustrating for proper fans like you, but looking in from Australia, this appears to be the reality of the situation now. :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

Kelly still enforces that. I mean the crowd thing and her handlers stop her from signing too. I don't get it sometimes why handlers prevent people from signing. Anyways....
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

Jaffer wrote:
RobinTreksPeru wrote:Totally take your point mate, but by showing and coming down the red carpet she is putting herself in the limelight. Plenty of side doors into venues if she wants to sneak in without being spotted (as much). I firmly believe that any celeb should sign if asked, presuming they are not in the middle of a family or personal moment.
Robbie Keane always seemed like a nice guy. What did he do? :?

As much as I would obviously like celebs to sign all the time, it's is unfair to say "they should always sign".As Bud said, they are only human.Heck, if I were somehow a celeb, I would refuse to sign for dealers, full stop! And judging from the numerous youtube videos I have seen, it is an absolute MADHOUSE thanks to these dealers. The celeb might not want to sign because it could pose a quite valid security risk? Or they might not feel like being yelled at?Or maybe there was an incident, and they simply employ a "no crowds" policy? (I heard of such a thing happening with Kelly Clarkson, not sure if ti still does though) I know it must be very frustrating for proper fans like you, but looking in from Australia, this appears to be the reality of the situation now. :(
On the security front, yes, without doubt. I more meant in a situation like a red carpet, whats it going to cost them to sign for 20mins?

Robbie Keane... horrendous. I met him in '03 in Dublin, he was quiet, shy, but a nice guy. Fast Forward to 2010 and his loan spell at Celtic ... nightmare. You barely got anything more than a squiggle, and if you dared go to get a second item you were growled at and told he was watching you. Ironically, I got my signatures with a 10 day TTM turnaround from Celtic Park at the end of the season, and absolute beauties they were as well. As a Spurs fan though, I was disappointed in his actions when I met him, and I was not the only one.
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin