IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARPET

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IN PERSON SUCCESS - EASY A LOS ANGELES PREMIERE RED CARP

Post by bud simpson »

It is rumoured that Amanda Bynes has retired from acting and wants nothing to do with the business.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

bud simpson wrote:No. She's probably just friends with Emma Stone and she was there to support her movie.
Heyheyyou.
Taylor might not know Redbull but security does. That's all that matters. Just so long as security has a grudge against Red they will purposely tell the celebrity and deter them away from him.
The reason why Taylor has changed is summed up in one word........EBAY. The dealers have simply ruined her.
Now you mention it, they are good friends I have heard.
I heard Taylor used to be one of the nicest celebs going around? Do you know that dealers has ruined her, is that just speculation?
bud simpson wrote:It is rumoured that Amanda Bynes has retired from acting and wants nothing to do with the business.
I have heard this is true as well. Wonder why?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

I hate to keep saying this but its probably a combination of the paparazzi and the over zelous autograph dealers.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

She is very nice but...... Due to her sudden fame and Paparazzi and unfourtunely dealers she doesn't sign as much or pose for photos with fans. She gets mobbed when she is out and about or if she goes shopping she gets hounded by paparazzi. It isn't like it used to be unfourtunely. She loves her fans but paparazzi and dealers like Bud said has kinda ruined it for her.Also add in screaming tweens and it really ruins it unfourtunely. I feel for her....
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Shocked to hear about Aly. Shes been exceptional in Vancouver. I'm going to assume, bad day?

Emma & Penn were both terrific here in Toronto for the TIFF premiere of Easy A as well.
I gave extra kudos to Penn for having perhaps the nicest autograph of anyone I have got at TIFF yet.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

Heyheyyou wrote:She is very nice but...... Due to her sudden fame and Paparazzi and unfourtunely dealers she doesn't sign as much or pose for photos with fans. She gets mobbed when she is out and about or if she goes shopping she gets hounded by paparazzi. It isn't like it used to be unfourtunely. She loves her fans but paparazzi and dealers like Bud said has kinda ruined it for her.Also add in screaming tweens and it really ruins it unfourtunely. I feel for her....
I don't overly agree with this. If you want fame and fortune, the rest comes along with it. If you can't handle it, then you don't deserve to be rich because of the money your fans spend on you. Overzealous dealers like RedBull are part and parcel of the game, and again (while a serious pain) are to be expected. As for the screaming Tweens.... aim at that market, expect the kids!!

I am a firm believer that if someone wants to sign for fans then they will, and they can do so by avoiding the trouble makers by not signing for them IF THEY WANT. That said, I am an advocate of the "Celebs should sign for Everyone Policy". eBay may be a pain in the ass at times, but if Taylor Swift is moaning that someone makes 20bucks from a signed photo of her, then she needs to get a life.

On the RedBull... did anyone ever find out what happened with his blossoming friendship with our new member a while back?

RM
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

RobinTreksPeru,
I hear what you say but Taylor is only human. She has her good days and bad days. There is no written rule that she must catter to fans 24 hours a day. Also this is not her movie. Maybe she just didn't want to cause a scene when it's Emma Stone's premiere night.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

RobinTreksPeru wrote:
Heyheyyou wrote:She is very nice but...... Due to her sudden fame and Paparazzi and unfourtunely dealers she doesn't sign as much or pose for photos with fans. She gets mobbed when she is out and about or if she goes shopping she gets hounded by paparazzi. It isn't like it used to be unfourtunely. She loves her fans but paparazzi and dealers like Bud said has kinda ruined it for her.Also add in screaming tweens and it really ruins it unfourtunely. I feel for her....
I don't overly agree with this. If you want fame and fortune, the rest comes along with it. If you can't handle it, then you don't deserve to be rich because of the money your fans spend on you. Overzealous dealers like RedBull are part and parcel of the game, and again (while a serious pain) are to be expected. As for the screaming Tweens.... aim at that market, expect the kids!!

I am a firm believer that if someone wants to sign for fans then they will, and they can do so by avoiding the trouble makers by not signing for them IF THEY WANT. That said, I am an advocate of the "Celebs should sign for Everyone Policy". eBay may be a pain in the ass at times, but if Taylor Swift is moaning that someone makes 20bucks from a signed photo of her, then she needs to get a life.

On the RedBull... did anyone ever find out what happened with his blossoming friendship with our new member a while back?

RM

Jsut because something is ''part and parcel'' does not make it right,or that everyone should just accept it.soccer is a prime example.using your logic, diving is part and parcel of the game, and therefore everyone involved should accept it. Although I agree about the screaming girls though. Maybe she is one of those people who hate noise??

Another brilliant post by bud. I have actually heard of quite a few occaisions where friends,wifes etc etc do not sign as it is not thier premiere,
and do not want to steal limelight.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

:lol: I like how it turned into the Taylor Swift thread.Anyways.....No more talking about Taylor from me anyways but I will add one more thing. It was at the VMA's she got pulled away and my friend tried her at Oprah again pulled away and then one of my friends tried her when she was filming a music video in Maine again just a wave even though there was what maybe 50 people there? Her management, handlers,etc always pull her away. I don't know if it is for safety reasons,etc but she always gets pulled away if she is at a premiere, etc. I know artists have the right to say hey I want to sign and ignore their handlers but she doesn't. Maybe something happened where she got scared and now her handlers stop her from signing,etc. Anyways..... Back to Original Topic. Sorry It turned into Taylor.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

Firstly, I wasn't specifically referring to TS with my comments, more in general. I lose total respect for anyone who doesn't sign, no matter how much I like their work. Latest case in point "Robbie "too good for his fans" Keane!

When you are in the public eye you have to expect it, and especially in a situation like this its poor show from the celebrity. Comparing it to diving is, if you pardon the pun, a totally different ball game. Diving is against the rules of the game, and punishable when caught. Autograph hunting is different.

Attending a red carpet event means you know will you will be in the public eye, fans will see you, and want to meet you. If you don't want to be seen, don't attend. If you don't want your fans to like you and buy your movies/CDs/latest celeb crap merch you release, then don't sign and be a fool.

Dealers like RedBull are always going to be about, you just have to work round them. I find a kick in the bollocks works wonders whenever they come near me over here. No its not right that they cause trouble, but they will ALWAYS be there.
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin