London West End Production Addresses

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: London West End Production Addresses - Updated August 20

Post by osiris »

StratasFan wrote:Hi there again! I was wondering if anyone knows if Amanda Root and Jennifer Ehle are currently at a theatre? Thanks!
Not according to http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk. I can't find anything regional either.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

hey thanks for the update :) just wondering if any of the skins cast (or have they ever) been in a london play? Would love to get some of the Harry potter and skins cast vv :) thanks!
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

It is true that the actor ben barnes Birdsong participate in the work starting on 18 November?

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Llewellyne wrote:It is true that the actor ben barnes Birdsong participate in the work starting on 18 November?
I answered your question in the other topic. As I stated there, and as it states in the first post of this topic, Ben begins the run on 18 September and it runs until 15 January.
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

If it is true and I have returned to ask the same thing, but in the other post did not understand your answer very well, besides telling me I think the November 18 and therefore was somewhat confused, :oops: as well also said it was not the right place to ask ... I wanted to ask again but in the right place this time.
I hope not bother you and thank you very much for helping me again. ;-)

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Llewellyne wrote:If it is true and I have returned to ask the same thing, but in the other post did not understand your answer very well, besides telling me I think the November 18 and therefore was somewhat confused, :oops: as well also said it was not the right place to ask ... I wanted to ask again but in the right place this time.
I hope not bother you and thank you very much for helping me again. ;-)
I think we have a language barrier. Are you still confused about when Ben Barnes begins Birdsong? Do you need more help? :)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

No, thank you very much, and this all worked out, I sent my letter yesterday.

I'll cross fingers to get something

StratasFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: London West End Production Addresses - Updated 16 Sept 2

Post by StratasFan »

Hi there! I thought when I read this the first time that it had David Suchet in a play until the beginning of October. Does anyone know if he quit or if he is still doing it and what play it was? Thanks for any help!
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

StratasFan wrote:Hi there! I thought when I read this the first time that it had David Suchet in a play until the beginning of October. Does anyone know if he quit or if he is still doing it and what play it was? Thanks for any help!
Hi. David Suchet is in All My Sons at the Apollo. I do apologise, it should still be on the list. I'll add it back up!
StratasFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by StratasFan »

Thanks so much. I thought that I had read that he was in one and we would really love to send a letter to him.