Star Wars autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Are any of them with Studio Fan Mail you mean? Not as far as I know, and I hope they dont! :)
William

Post by William »

Ok thanks Jonathon! I still havent had any back from anyone yet haydens been over a month and a half (if he is going to reply). :(
William

Post by William »

Got Ewan Mcgregors today! Only took 2 weeks and a day! Its his usual photo is it a P/P? I don't think it is because it has some slight smudging on it.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Ewans from PFD are not PP no. :)

If Hayden was to reply youd be waiting a lot longer than a month and half believ me. Give it time. :)
William

Post by William »

Yeah, you're completely right jonathon! Thanks for the Ewan info! Although I figured out it was authentic pretty soon after I posted!
William

Post by William »

Received Count Dooku aka Chris Lee today, not sure if its stamped or not:

Took 67 days, i used the Diamond Management addy

Will :D
Mimmi
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Mimmi »

I know that this post is a little out pf place but I thought I would post anyway. I had a sucess from Temuera Morrison last year. The address that I used was:
Temuera Morrison
C/O Abrams Artist Agency
9200 Sunset Blvd
Suite 1130
Los Angeles,CA 90069

I wrote him in September 2003. I encluded a SASE and a picture for him to sign. In Febuary 2004, I recieved a envelope from Abrams Agency, in it was the picture I had sent for him to sign, a 8 by 10 of Jango Fett and a letter apologizing, from Abrams Agency, for how long it took them to send me Mr Morrison autograph. (I had said in the letter that I would like to have the picture back by Christmas to be able to give it to my brother.)
Both pictures said "To Joseph, you the man Temuera Morrison". Joseph is the name of my brother.

Sorry this post is a little late. :(

Best Wishes,
Mimmi
William

Post by William »

O cool, I wrote to that address a little while back. Hopefully I'll get a reply then
:)
Keira4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Keira4life »

I only have Ewan and Chris Lee. I would love to hear back form Hayden and would love one from Carrie Fisher. :)
Most current success: Eva Green & Sara Paxton
(Authentic)- 30 (PP)- 13 (In Person)- 1
William

Post by William »

Ive just written to Hayden again in Italy where he is currently filming 'The Decameron'. Fingers x for a reply!