Autographs for sale or exchange.
Sarina123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Not Qualified to sell

Post by Sarina123 »

NOT Qualified to sell. Read the rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=115880
Last edited by Sarina123 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarina123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: J.K Rowling autograph for Sale......

Post by Sarina123 »

Edited. Seller is not qualified to sell.
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: J.K Rowling, Robert Pattinson, Daniel Radcliffe etc for SALE

Post by alexandra98 »

how much for the rob patt and also it looks like u earse somehow the personaltation that he usually puts on pic. through the mail
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
sabrinaalexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabrinaalexandra »

Sorry but that jkr story looks fishy to me and so does the rob pattinson one... the rest are believable but idk. Why would someone want to sell something just because it had something spilled on it? Obviously it's not going to go for much anyway, I'd much rather keep it. Some fan...
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

Whats everyone's opinion on the J.K Rowling autograph? I've been looking at all the authentic success on here and this one looks legit. The only thing I have a question on is I've never seen where she has signed "With lots of Love" before the signature. Besides that It matches all of the ones on here and other authentic ones I've seen and is consistent with slant and flow.

I'm not a signature/handwriting expert, just someone who loves collecting autographs of my favorite celebrities and I welcome the opinions of others.

Thanks
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

As a Moderator why are you even asking an opinion? Surely as a Mod. you had to notice this seller only has 23 posts and isn't qualified to sell via forum rules. Obviously somebody isn't doing their job in the Autograph For Sale/Exchange Forum.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
lauraurri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauraurri »

how many for taylor lautner autograph
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

Doc Holiday wrote:As a Moderator why are you even asking an opinion? Surely as a Mod. you had to notice this seller only has 23 posts and isn't qualified to sell via forum rules. Obviously somebody isn't doing their job in the Autograph For Sale/Exchange Forum.
Well thanks for pointing that out Doc. Lets not be so rude in doing that next time.
Although all autographs on here look authentic, this posting doesn't meet the requirements to be aloud to sell.
I don't have the authority to delete this post so someone else will have to do that.

1. In order to post in the forum a user must have at least 100 Constructive posts and must have been a member for at least 3 months. If you have not been a member for 3 months and do not have 100 constructive (helpful) posts your topic will be deleted.

2. If a user is creating a post in which they are selling an item(s) then they must include where/how they got the item, the price, and scans of the item. If not, their post will be deleted.

3. Users may only sell autograph related items (i.e. pictures, posters, autographs, stamps, etc.) all other posts will be deleted.

4. If a user receives 3 negative feedbacks in the feedbacks section they will be banned from posting in the sale/trade forum.
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizard »

sabrinaalexandra wrote:Sorry but that jkr story looks fishy to me and so does the rob pattinson one
viewtopic.php?f=146&t=183764
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

sabrinaalexandra wrote:Sorry but that jkr story looks fishy to me and so does the rob pattinson one... the rest are believable but idk. Why would someone want to sell something just because it had something spilled on it? Obviously it's not going to go for much anyway, I'd much rather keep it. Some fan...
That Rob Pattinson is the same one he sent out ttm for a long time. The poster cleaned the personalization off and rubbed a little of the signature too. So yeah that ones authentic since I own the exact same one (check out his feedback sent that photo for a long time) just with a personalization.