Went to the "MacGruber" premier & after party.

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Went to the "MacGruber" premier & after party.

Post by smartcollegeguy »

So awesome! Was Tina Fey nice?
Favorite IP Successes: Quentin Tarantino, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Forrest Whitaker, Jon Voight, Ray Romano, Christian Bale, Hugh Laurie, Rainn Wilson, Judd Apatow, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, David Spade

TTM (authentic) Successes: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Bill Cosby, Steve Carell, Brian Regan, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, David Letterman, Christian Bale, Tim Allen, Gene Wilder, David Hyde Pierce, Roger Waters, Charlie Watts, Ian Anderson, Ringo Starr,
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

smartcollegeguy wrote:So awesome! Was Tina Fey nice?
Yes. She signed something for my daughter, took a picture. And even was nice enough to video a greeting to my daughter.
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

So awesome! Glad to hear she is so cool, she is one of my favorite actresses/ writers. The other SNL cast successes are really cool too! Samberg, Armisen and Forte are so funny
Favorite IP Successes: Quentin Tarantino, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Forrest Whitaker, Jon Voight, Ray Romano, Christian Bale, Hugh Laurie, Rainn Wilson, Judd Apatow, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, David Spade

TTM (authentic) Successes: Jerry Seinfeld, Will Ferrell, Bill Cosby, Steve Carell, Brian Regan, Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, David Letterman, Christian Bale, Tim Allen, Gene Wilder, David Hyde Pierce, Roger Waters, Charlie Watts, Ian Anderson, Ringo Starr,
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Like I said in my first post. Forte couldn't have been nicer. Abby Elliott was also nice. When I asked to take a pic with her. She introduced herself and asked my name. Still can't believe she is Chris Elliotts daughter.
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Haha yeah I didn't even know that until a few days ago. I guess being funny runs in that family haha

dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

That is just so fantastic. Glad you got everyone to sign. :D
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.