Star Wars autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Hes noramlly very expensive is Williams. Convention is the best route for him so thats cool. :)
William

Post by William »

Does anyone have any info on when the star wars ep III premier is? if so where and when?
Thanks
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

William, Revenge of the Sith will be released worldwide on May 19/20, 2005;

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/rel ... 50128.html

--Ben
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

I think hes meaning the gala premieres and Royal Premiers and that with the red carpet and all the stars.
William

Post by William »

Yeah thanks benny, but I meant what Jonathon said. I mean the 1 that was in leceister square for Attack of the clones. Does anyone know? Id really appreciate it!
Cheers, Will
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

WOW Kenny must have looked at this site as I finnaly got a signed pisture through the post today. Fair enough it wasn't a high quality photo but at least he replied. Don't know about everyone else but I always seem to recieve autographs after I have a moan about them taking so long. I had sent one to one of my favourite football players and was watching a match two months later when I realised he hadn't replied. Had a moan to the wife and the very next day it arrived. Should moan a lot more me thinks. Wish Snoop Dogg would hurry up and send his back. Fingers crossed.
William

Post by William »

Really? How long did it take and what address did u use? I sent for his a lil while ago
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

It took two months and I sent it to:-
Kenny Baker
51 Mulgrave Ave, Ashton, Preston, PR2 1HJ, England.
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

I had similar with Clint Eastwood, I did my moan and next day it popped thru my letterbox so I know what you mean.

Yeah Baker is generally a good signer. he often takes a bit longer cos he does so many conventions and things. I would recommend sendin him your own photo for good TTM signing or if you want a really good one buy thru his site.
I got a great one of him at convention and also sent afew to be signed TTM.

Star Wars successes this week from Scott Hinds, Gerald Home and Philip Herbert :)
William

Post by William »

Do any of the star wars cast have a SFM autograph? if so who?
Thanks!