new member and recent sucsses

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
aknightmare1984
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

new member and recent sucsses

Post by aknightmare1984 »

hi everyone ive recently joined and thought i would give you my most recent replys plz forgive any mistakes :p
1.jackie chan signed my colour 10x8 photo from rush hour he wrote love-u- and then signed i used the address from the data base
jc group.
sent may 7th 2009 reply recived end of november
2.blackburn rovers f.c i sent 10 trading cards to the manager sam allerdyce and he even sent me a team photo address used was the club address on the data base
3.this mornings holly and phillip i sent a e-mail and had a double signed photo undedicated :)
4.steve downes who is the voice over star for master chief in the xbox game halo i sent a international reply coupon and a photo he signed my photo and sent a colour 10x8 photo of himself holding the master chiefs helmet with a nice dedication anthony finish the fight!!

i will list my favorite autographs for all intrested
1.ed harris 1st ever reply owned i for 3 years now and is still the best mail reply 2.dave prowes and james earl jones(signed in person)3.the late david carradine in kill bill (met in person)4.christopher lee as count doku(met in person)5.jack coleman as mr bennet from heroes(met in person)
whats on my x-mas list
1.gerald butler 2.timothy dalton 3.michael douglas 4.mel brooks 5.brad pitt

thank you and hope you like my first post :)
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: new member and recent sucsses

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

Congratulations on your success, and welcome. I have been collecting autographs for many years. I hope you get as much enjoyment from the hobby as I do.
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Really good! I'm jealous of your Carradine success! :)

Keep us posted! {up} {up}
synclaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by synclaire »

Congrats and welcome ;-) ;-) :D

Synclaire
{??}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi aknightmare1984 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen:

Fanmail 8)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Welcome to Fanmail. Looking forward to seeing successes from you in the future! {up}
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.