Traniee Moderator...

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
betty*fan

Traniee Moderator...

Post by betty*fan »

hi,

I just want to know the basic stuff that TM has to do, Because I'm thinking I might want to become one... please reply and let me know! The moderator wanted topic was locked so I can't reply to that...

Thanks! {thumb2} :razz:

-betty*fan :mrgreen: {up}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT )-=
Recent Success: Brooke White, {??} Jackson Rathbone {??} , Jamie Campbell Bower
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
detroitpistons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Traniee Moderator...

Post by detroitpistons »

PM admin, he makes everyone a TM who requests it. :roll: Not my forums so I guess he can do what he wants...
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

i tired to beome one, but not heard of anything yet.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Ryco11757 wrote:i tired to become one, but not heard of anything yet.

Thanks a shame, you would be a great TM! :D I hope admin will reply! {thumb2}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

betty*fan wrote:hi,

I just want to know the basic stuff that TM has to do, Because I'm thinking I might want to become one... please reply and let me know! The moderator wanted topic was locked so I can't reply to that...

Thanks!

Basically what a Trainee Mod does is watch the topics and report Spammers or abuse that might go on. You also have to have a good record before you can become a trainee, if you bash other members and leave negative comments you stand a good chance of NOT getting accepted. I was contacted by Chrissy and asked to become one, and said yes! I'm not sure if you can requst to become one, but rather have to keep a good profile and the other Mods decide and if they vote yes you'll be contacted. {thumb2}

Best of luck! :D

RYAN J. 8)
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Thanks, I haven't abused anyone and I thought others have requested themselves to admin, oh well... if I don't become one I'm not worried! :razz: ;-) {up}

Thanks Ryan J You are definitely a great TM!!! :razz: :mrgreen:

x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

I would love to be one, but have had little expiriance with autograph collecting...! I think a Mod PM'S you and asks to if you would like to be one, I'm pretty sure. :D

Jen :D
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

betty*fan, from what I have seen you would make a wonderful TM, unlike some other members. I would love for you to be part of the team! :D
detroitpistons wrote:PM admin, he makes everyone a TM who requests it. :roll: Not my forums so I guess he can do what he wants...
We are beginning to crack down on this issue. There have been several demotions lately and several to come hopefully. I am an advocate of these demotions and have talked to several Mod's about this issue. I have reported several unqualified members and continue to do so until the issue is resolved. I don't want to be the one who does the dirty work, but it makes me sick when I see some of these members being promoted without experience.

Best,

Khackdrums :D
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

The only people who are being demoted are people who are also members on another board, it's crazy the amount of TM's that are so young and know so little about the subject matter (Autographs)
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I just emailed Chrissy asking to be on her team! Wish me luck! :mrgreen: {up}