Confusing....

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
SelenaandDemiFan

Confusing....

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Just wondering-

So on an SFM envelope- people address them to you right? Not the stars themselves?

I received my Selena Gomez autograph (I used my First then last name when i sent in august) and and envelope came back to me (my success) in her exact handwriting with my first and middle name (i used on the email)
I know it's her handwriting because I've seen it on the questions she answers :D

Opinions?

Thanks,
Selenaanddemifan

(A couple of envelopes come back to me in their writing because when you see a signature- that sort of tells their writing.)
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Confusing....

Post by Classikmetal »

I highly doubt that...if she is with SFM, she wouldn't be writing just addresses on someones envelope and not even signing a picture for ya. It just doesn't make any sense to me. :?
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I doubt that completely. The reason celebrities contract SFM or CM to process their fanmail requests, is because they are supposedly too busy to do it themselves. Perhaps by some major coincidence one of the employees at SFM has similiar handwriting to Selena Gomez, that's all I can think of.

8)
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
SelenaandDemiFan

but this wasn't the one through the email.

What I heard (can't remember where)

"Selena is finishing up her authentic auto's and is just going through the last bit of fanmail send Ap."

Something like that.... odd I know.
Limp2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Limp2 »

Hi! If you could maybe upload the envelope link that would be helpful for me. I just sent out a massive amount of Selena requests through studio fan mail. (I have sooo many email addresses!) When mine come I'll get back to you on this.

Maybe someone else has similar handwriting. I forge my friends handwriting all the time, and people are like "why did ___ write that?" and i say " I did." If you got the success b4 her switch to laser prints, it would be hers. But you said it was in email, so I don't know. It bugs me when you cant figure something out like that. I got Demi's auto and it came in a different envelope than my sases. I think she wrote it, it looks similar to her handwriting.

Maybe Selena was bored one day and wrote it? Or a ap wrote it? Or someone else did? I thought it was typed on the SFM envelopes. I can't understand why she would switch. It seems like she loved fan mail. Even Miley responds.

I hope this helped. If i think of something I'll post it. (Maybe it is hers! Wouldn't that be soo cool! :shock: )
-Limp2

Credit to xolindsey87 for another fab siggy!
Demi Avatar: iconater.com

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")-(")
SelenaandDemiFan

Well I can't upload it because it has my address- what i heard is she went through her fanmail (i sent back in Aug.) and finished. Either way I don't know I am still mad at her
jessecindy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessecindy »

Grow up! Why are you mad at her? She is obviously busy and doing her best to make people like you happy. It is irratating when people GET MAD or are unappreciative. Try saying thank you for doing something for me. Your correspondence could have been easily trashed!! {down} to you
2012 Stanley Cup Champs, GO KINGS GO!!!!!!