Harrison Ford

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cdlawlor
$10 gift certificate winner

Harrison Ford

Post by cdlawlor »

Sent LOR and SASE on March 3rd, 2015. On May 8th, 2017 I received two 5 x 7 "autographed" photos along with a beautiful 8 x 10 un-autographed photo. I’m not sure if these are authentic or not all I do know is that they do not appear to be pre-print or autopen although, I could be wrong. Either way my 11 year old son is thrilled to get something back after over 2 years of waiting.

I sent the request written to him from my son to both a private address as well as writing to his wife Calista Flockhart.

Please see below for link to photos:

http://surfmypictures.com/image/b7ceead ... c0ulh.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/b7ceead ... absrp.html
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harrison Ford

Post by FCM »

It's not real. I have one that looks almost exactly like that, and it happens to be 5x7, too. The photos I sent to be signed were sent back. Though it isn't real, still neat! It's not every day you get even a non-real Harrison Ford autograph! 8)
Last edited by FCM on Wed May 10, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

FCM wrote:It's not real. You probably got the address from my post; I have one that looks almost exactly like that, and it happens to be 5x7, too. The photos I sent to be signed were sent back. Though it isn't real, still neat! It's not every day you get even a non-real Harrison Ford autograph! 8)
Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling.. but like you said, it's still neat. Especially, for an 11 year old.. :)
All of my autographs can also be found on my website: http://celebrityautographsuccess.com/
baggiebubs1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baggiebubs1981 »

cdlawlor wrote:
FCM wrote:It's not real. You probably got the address from my post; I have one that looks almost exactly like that, and it happens to be 5x7, too. The photos I sent to be signed were sent back. Though it isn't real, still neat! It's not every day you get even a non-real Harrison Ford autograph! 8)
Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling.. but like you said, it's still neat. Especially, for an 11 year old.. :)

blah blah blah :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi baggiebubs1981 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Harrison Ford
P.O. Box 49344
Los Angeles, CA 90049-0344
SA

{star} Harrison Ford on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

Hmmm, I just looked up autograph examples and to me it looks like it could be real. :)
Unless there are a LOT of secretarials out their. {up}

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... =chr-yo_gc
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
cdlawlor

Post by cdlawlor »

ikungfuyou wrote:Hmmm, I just looked up autograph examples and to me it looks like it could be real. :)
Unless there are a LOT of secretarials out their. {up}

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... =chr-yo_gc
That's exactly why I was so confused. Although, I also know that it's just about impossible. Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.
Carlosredevil.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carlosredevil. »

if you really think Harrison ford sits down to open all his thousands of letters and fanmail world wide and sign and repost it back to you then you must be living in cloud cuckko land...lol
Is DiamondDave a keyboard warrior in the making?
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Also think of this Harrison Ford gets 500.oo dollars for an 8x10 and close to a 1,000 dollars for an 11x14 from star wars so I doubt he is signing autographs for free to his fans his autograph value would go way down.
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

They are pre-prints...
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen