Sortof a wierd question...

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
kevinle123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kevinle123 »

you have no idea how many dreams ive had of meeting jodelle ferland! sadly.. i have no idea how ill ever meet her in my life :cry:
Jodelle Ferland is the best!
sootypb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sootypb »

i am insanely in love with ronan keating and about a year ago i had a dream with him in......

there was some sort of sports competition going on in the street where i live and the special celebrity guest was supposed to be keith duffy (ronans old bandmate). we were stood outside of 1 of my neighbours houses when a guy on a moped pulled into the street and said he was there to watch the sport. we was wearing a helmet which he didnt take off but he pulled up the visor and i instantly recognised the eyes - it was ronan. i was just about to say something when he gave me a look as if to say 'dont say anything' so i didnt. we were talkin for a little while and then he stood up and hugged me :shock: he then took the helmet off and everyone ran around him but he went back over to me and kissed me on the cheek!!! {??} {??} {??}

then i woke up :(
check out my collection: http://www.holly.fotopic.net/

sig by hilaryfan001
gregorysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gregorysmith »

I once had a dream bob saggat was cleaning my house naked...thank god i woke up from that one... lmao
ImageImage
Love.
Fav. Autos.- Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Lane Garrison, Stacy Keach