MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Harpo10 »

mkor30 wrote:hey guys !!!
anyone do TTM for the Invicta fighters? i know only a few of you even do WMMA but just curious . my main TTM project right now is all the WMMA UFC and Invicta .... just seeing who else sends to them .... i dont know how to poist photos on here but my TTM successes are on youtube ... MKOR30 is my name on there .....
Yeah I've had a few Invicta fighters TTM, maybe about 10. Have you had anything back from Invicta fighters or have you not sent out to them yet?

I just got something in from Lacey Schuckman last week. I already have a signed picture of her from while ago but I talk with her a lot and have supported her for a long time, so just before Christmas she randomly said she wanted to send something out to me which was really cool of her. It's a t shirt from one of her past fights -

mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

Harpo10 wrote:
mkor30 wrote:hey guys !!!
anyone do TTM for the Invicta fighters? i know only a few of you even do WMMA but just curious . my main TTM project right now is all the WMMA UFC and Invicta .... just seeing who else sends to them .... i dont know how to poist photos on here but my TTM successes are on youtube ... MKOR30 is my name on there .....
Yeah I've had a few Invicta fighters TTM, maybe about 10. Have you had anything back from Invicta fighters or have you not sent out to them yet?

I just got something in from Lacey Schuckman last week. I already have a signed picture of her from while ago but I talk with her a lot and have supported her for a long time, so just before Christmas she randomly said she wanted to send something out to me which was really cool of her. It's a t shirt from one of her past fights -

i am just wrapping up my UFC WMMA projeckt now and seeing what i get back , i got like 10 more to send and then ill work on Invicta ....starting to get pictures and stuff ready . Lacey is definitly on my lsit awesome !! return ..
Bears fan 10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bears fan 10 »

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be worth it to send to Dominick Cruz via his gym or to save my cards. Thanks so much!
Autographs recived ttm: Peyton Manning, Julius Peppers, Corey Wooten, Steven Jackson, Dan Fouts x2, Ozzie Newsome, Lance Kendricks, Tony Dungy, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher x2, Harry Carson, Rollie Fingers, Joe Nathan, Ryne Sandberg, Curtis Granderson, Phil Niekro, Jim Bunning x2, Nyjer Morgan, Bobby Doer, Joe Morgan, Deron Williams, Eric Dickerson, Andre Reed, Charlie Joiner, Bobby Hull, Gale Sayers, Dirk Nowitzki, Rick Pitino, John Harbaugh, Lawrence Taylor x2, Finn Bálor x3, Donald Cerrone x2.
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

Bears fan 10 wrote:Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be worth it to send to Dominick Cruz via his gym or to save my cards. Thanks so much!
Dom was a great signer c/o Alliance.
I don't think that has changed...
You should be good-to-go
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Love the DC/Nelson pic.

I don't necessarily collect InvictaMMA, but I have gotten quite a few in the past. Just about every fighter there signs. I haven't had any issues getting female TTM back.

MKor, in order to post your photos here - they need to be hosted somewhere. I use a Facebook account - you copy the picture link and then use the "IMG" button above this message window.

Dom definitely signs via Alliance in Chula Vista. It may take a while, but it'll come back.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
Mma12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mma12 »

Thiago Alves
c/o American Top Team
4631 Johnson Rd.
Suite 1
Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Sent: 11/13/15
Recd: 1/19/16

Don't send to that address anymore since they moved to a new gym location.
mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

nothing today :( ..... still waiting on ALOT !!!! hoping they come in ...
mkor30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mkor30 »

Tate @ xtreme couture???
Harpo10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harpo10 »

That's where to send to Tate as far as I'm aware. I sent to Tate there months ago and never got it back. It was after she said she'd stopped signing but I've seen other people get returns since then, so not sure what happened to mine.

I know Faber signs, but are the rest of TAM usually good signers and is Ultimate Fitness the best place to get them all at?
Affliction1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Affliction1982 »

I got these great returns back today!