chandler riggs succes .....or not ???

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: chandler riggs succes .....or not ???

Post by AwesomeChris »

They're real. He just did a convention this past weekend and they're similar. Like I said, his signature has just changed, Is all.
Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

AwesomeChris wrote:They're real. He just did a convention this past weekend and they're similar. Like I said, his signature has just changed, Is all.
The first part of his sig looks close but the "Riggs" is a dead giveaway. His sig is always much more rushed and pointier. I still say that the first two are secs
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
adityamakharia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adityamakharia »

I think they all are authentics!
I think why a child actor would send secs they might not even know what are secs
But that is my opinion
Best,
Aditya
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AwesomeChris »

Sometimes he also still signs Chandler instead of just the C and a line. I still believe they're real.
Favorite In Person: Stephen King, Jim Carrey, David Morrissey, Laurie Holden, Michael Rooker, Steven Yeun, Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Jon Bernthal, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Tobin Bell, Adam West, Hines Ward, Richard Brooker, Burt Ward, Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio, Matthew Lillard, Leigh Whannell, Danny Glover, Jesse Ventura, Ace Frehley, Scott Wilson, Emily Kinney, Chad L. Coleman