Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Slyvester Stallone Success ( Sent to Private address)

Post by Craig911 »

Gstq10000 wrote:These people don't charge a fee for the autograph at cons, they charge appearance fees for going to the con which the con host pays, based on what their agents agree with the host, the host then sets the autograph fee based on what they can get to make a profit on that guests fee.... Or that's how it works in the UK.
To get someone like Stallone to go to a con would always mean the cost would be huge, not Just in fees but in insurance and expenses...
yeah Robert Englund get 30K for a convention appearance and Sly probably would get double maybe triple that

i believe the ttm sly's are authentic myself
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
jbwesterfield
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jbwesterfield »

There is a list a mile long of celebs that charge for their autographs in public but sign for free TTM. The letter that I sent to Sly was sincere. His work has truly inspired millions around the world. If he chose to hire a secretary to tend to his fanmail, they do a very poor job of responding, and an amazing job at forging his signature.

We are all entitled to our opinions on the authenticity of autographs. But I stand my ground with Stallone.

This is the card that he signed and returned to me. Your opinions, as always, are welcome.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
My Favorite 10 Authentic TTM Returns From the Past Year:

vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

jbwesterfield wrote:There is a list a mile long of celebs that charge for their autographs in public but sign for free TTM. The letter that I sent to Sly was sincere. His work has truly inspired millions around the world. If he chose to hire a secretary to tend to his fanmail, they do a very poor job of responding, and an amazing job at forging his signature.

We are all entitled to our opinions on the authenticity of autographs. But I stand my ground with Stallone.

This is the card that he signed and returned to me. Your opinions, as always, are welcome.

{up} {up} {up} Agreed. My letter was sincere, quite long & I am one of the few young people who are a fan of him that I know of. I used to watch all his movies with my Dad growing up and continue to do so now that I am older. A lot of people dislike him but I've always been a fan. :) I was so excited when I got 3 signed photos of him AND personalized. It was super nice.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

I'm mixed on this.....imo 60% I think it's sec , 40% I think it's legit.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

autograph hound wrote:I'm mixed on this.....imo 60% I think it's sec , 40% I think it's legit.

Lmao. Can you elaborate. Why do you think this?
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Of course they are secs 100% positive. But believe what you want. Lmao

:lol: :lol: And I'm michael Jackson. Lol
NB
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Normanbotts wrote:Of course they are secs 100% positive. But believe what you want. Lmao

And what makes you so positive. I love when people say "it's a sec" and give no back up to their claims.
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

vivalakayla wrote:
Normanbotts wrote:Of course they are secs 100% positive. But believe what you want. Lmao

And what makes you so positive. I love when people say "it's a sec" and give no back up to their claims.

I'm very positive that Stallone doesn't sign ttm. Just because you watched his movies with your dad doesn't mean they are real. If you want to believe it then you do that. It makes no odds to me
NB
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Normanbotts wrote:

I'm very positive that Stallone doesn't sign ttm. Just because you watched his movies with your dad doesn't mean they are real. If you want to believe it then you do that. It makes no odds to me
I have more proof they are real than you do that they are not. I have posted comparisons which match with his handwriting. Just because you say they are fake doesn't make it so, either. At least I can come up with some sort of something to back up my claim. You cannot. Therefore your "opinion" is moot.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

OK the hand writing does not seem to flow like there is almost a drawing to it. And sly does have a couple of different looking signatures this one looks like a copy of the one he did at his private signing. It looks like it is not natural like it took 30 seconds to write and not the 2 or 3 seconds it takes to sign ones name. So I think the secretary is good but its still secretarial. And the lines he draws at the end of his name don't come close to matching.