Kim Novak unbelievable success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kim Novak unbelievable success

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

She must have been in a great mood that day! Wow!

Congrats a million times! I envy you big time.

EVS
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vespasian »

why is the scan so small dude?
Comic59
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Comic59 »

Yes I have tried to contact her. Her first real appearance as I understand it was at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. I do not know if she had cancerous facial surgery or just a failed "nip-n-tuck" at the mouth and cheek areas but if you go to Wikipedia for Kim Novak you will see a B&W pic that is not very complimentary. In addition her website has been taken down. So big congrats on getting that autograph. I hope all is well with Ms. Novak.
Tony
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raymond65 »

Yes, I do regret I couldn't upload my photos somewhat bigger. I tried again, perhaps some problems with my computer. Anyway, better small photos then no photos at all, then i would have had other kinds of comments.....

ray
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by motivatedsoup »

wow. you are so lucky. She is one of my all time favorite actresses ever and I sent a letter once but never received a response, now I wonder if I shouldn't try again. What a WONDERFUL success!!!
TTM: Lauren Bacall, Doris Day, Esther Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Barbara Eden, Ed Asner, Joan Fontaine, Jerry Lewis, Ann Blyth, Rita Moreno, Marge Champion, Kim Novak, Jane Fonda, Debra Paget, Betty White, Jane Powell, Joan Leslie
IP: Dean Butler x2, Kellie Pickler, and Craig Ferguson
Other: Monica Lewis- I bought her book and she sent me a hand signed copy! Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis handsigned vintage magazine from the 1950s that my parents bought me.
Also I have my mothers massive collection that she recently gave me that she started in the 1950s which includes a lot of people that I don't feel like listing here, a lot signed in person.