Italian postage stamps ???

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
mgaul96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Italian postage stamps ???

Post by mgaul96 »

Hi, I'm looking to send a request to Ferrari for the drivers autographs and research has shown I have to send an SASE to them. I don't live in Italy however and therefore cannot buy Italian postage stamps for the return letter, nor does my country sell IRCs. Does anyone know someone on this who could help me out with purchasing some stamps (ps: the Italian postage company's site just won't work for me ) for me request. I'd be happy to sort out a deal with someone if they could help.

Michael
Mullins_Madhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Italian postage stamps ???

Post by Mullins_Madhouse »

Hi

we sell stamps from all over the world if you are interested drop me a line

Mark [uk]
Buy Postage Stamps from a wide variety of countries visit http://www.thealaddinscave.org.uk also board backed envelopes and mail lite padded jiffy bags
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Italian postage stamps ???

Post by C1RQU1T »

Please do not buy from the user above he does not have enough posts to sell {down} Buy at your own risk
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3