James Earl Jones fail

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Earl Jones fail

Post by evenstar5 »

I sent a photo, SASE and LOR to James Earl Jones on June 26th. On July 13th, I received my photo back and a note saying that he was too busy to sign it. I suppose that on the upside - it's better than a RTS and I still have my photo so I can resend it later. :(

Address used:

James Earl Jones
c/o Horatio Productions
PO Box 610
Pawling, NY, 12564

Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: James Earl Jones fail

Post by admin »

Hi evenstar5 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} James Earl Jones on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatArtGuy »

Really? I thought he was done with his theater schedule for the moment. He must be on a well deserved vacation. I think I sent mine on June 13th with a note that said that I was willing to wait. Who knows? I'm also in Canada, so maybe it's just taking longer to get back to me.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

''Busy schedule?'' Interesting.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

I sent it on June 12th and I still haven't received a reply! I just sent a request, no photos sent.
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

dancingirl1 wrote:''Busy schedule?'' Interesting.
That's what I thought! lol. I said "no way - he hasn't done anything since Star Wars" Obviously being a tad bit dramatic - but still. I had no idea he did theatre as well, so maybe he's wrapping that schedule up?? Who knows.... :roll:
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

evenstar5 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:''Busy schedule?'' Interesting.
That's what I thought! lol. I said "no way - he hasn't done anything since Star Wars" Obviously being a tad bit dramatic - but still. I had no idea he did theatre as well, so maybe he's wrapping that schedule up?? Who knows.... :roll:
Nah, he's done nothing at all since SW eh...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000469/

As for theatre... nothing major, just a series of huge Broadway and West End Runs, including an upcoming return to London which it is highly likely he is preparing for.

He's a brilliant signer when he does sign, but is well known for having some "down time" in terms of responding.
Kredian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kredian »

Any one know when he will be signing? Just got mine sent back too
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:As for theatre... nothing major, just a series of huge Broadway and West End Runs, including an upcoming return to London which it is highly likely he is preparing for.
I didn't say that I didn't think he was doing stuff. But he acts like he can never sign...And he also acts like he can't keep the mail until he has the appropriate date to be able to sign...! The reply time maybe longer, but it's still a win for whoever wants to get him TTM!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Kredian wrote:Any one know when he will be signing? Just got mine sent back too
What do you mean by "he acts like.." The man is a great signer for many years when he has time. His notes says he is busy, which he is doing films and appearing on stage. He will be appearing in London starting in September in a play.