AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Simple Man
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: AMC's THE WALKING DEAD

Post by Simple Man »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:I had a similar experience with Ms. Cowan. She was extremely nice in her letter that she wrote to me (also one page), showing that she actually reads her fanmail. It took a little longer than i expected, however she added one of her own photos and put a very big inscription on the photos. I was very suprised with the amoubnt of effort she put into her response. Kevin Galbraith also did the same thing for me as well.

I also collect all the more noteworthy walkers, such as Koske, Mainland,etc. Let me know who you are looking for and i may already have the address and the turnaround time for it.
Hello usmcusarmy81 and DarbyD53...would you be willing to share the address you used for Ms. Cowan? I have a great collection now of TWD and would love to add her to it as she has become an iconic symbol for this awesome show? Feel free to PM me if you would prefer not to share in a posting.

I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance for the help.

SimpleMan
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Jon Bernthal posted pics today on twitter that he's hitting his fan mail now. Seems like he's still filming Grudge Match.

Not sure if he's signing stuff sent to the agency or the set of the movie.
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Hey, here is my second poster about The Walking Dead. I hope you like it!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... nt_count=1

You can buy high resolution JPG file of this artwork for $10. Send me a private message/email at sologfx.official@gmail.com to know how.

P.S.: here is another poster by me http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... nt_count=1 I also sell it for 10$
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
cmsparks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cmsparks »

I got to me Jon Bernthal, Sarah, and Scott this weekend at horrorhound in Cincy. All great people. I already have Reedus and Yeuns. I have caught the autograph bug and I have decided to try and get as many cast members as possible. Any tips to help a beginner?
solosolo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by solosolo »

Has anyone tried sending to Michael Rooker via his agency? I checked his official site and it says that all fan mail/autograph request should be sent to the address (check database), but I haven't seen successes coming from him.
WALKING DEAD!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

solosolo wrote:Has anyone tried sending to Michael Rooker via his agency? I checked his official site and it says that all fan mail/autograph request should be sent to the address (check database), but I haven't seen successes coming from him.
It's because he doesn't sign TTM last i checked. He even said he'd be responding to fanmail sent to Walking Dead set. Never did.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Radioactiveape
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Radioactiveape »

anyone have any experience on sending posters out to get signed. I am sending my season 3 poster out to Lew temple on Monday. This will be my first try at getting a walking dead cast member on a poster. Wish me luck.
autocollector23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollector23 »

Radioactiveape wrote:anyone have any experience on sending posters out to get signed. I am sending my season 3 poster out to Lew temple on Monday. This will be my first try at getting a walking dead cast member on a poster. Wish me luck.
He's a really great signer! You should have no problem at all with it! Good luck! :)
My collection on Facebook! Add me!! http://www.facebook.com/manda.pandaautos

Favorite Autos: Michael C. Hall!!! <3 <3 <3

Walking Dead Autos: 17 (so far)! :)
Radioactiveape
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Radioactiveape »

autocollector23 wrote:
Radioactiveape wrote:anyone have any experience on sending posters out to get signed. I am sending my season 3 poster out to Lew temple on Monday. This will be my first try at getting a walking dead cast member on a poster. Wish me luck.
He's a really great signer! You should have no problem at all with it! Good luck! :)
cool. I will post when i get it back. Pretty excited on this new venture.
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Radioactiveape wrote:
autocollector23 wrote:
cool. I will post when i get it back. Pretty excited on this new venture.

You should make friends with people across the nation who go to the Cons to get signatures added to your project. Because the more names you accumulate the less likely your going to take a chance at TTM.