Emilia Clarke VV Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emilia Clarke VV Success!

Post by Sairentu »

busted_out_toof wrote: So if I show up late, push my way to the front and I have multiple pics of her IIIIIIII like......that makes me an ebayer?
An ebayer or an a-hole, yes :)
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Flynnini wrote:. However, I've heard that she is no longer signing Game of Thrones things, only playbills from her show.
Where/when did you hear this please? Obviously since she signed your GOT pic?
NO LONGER ACTIVE
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

I don't think it's as cut and dry as it sounds. We really should just ask for 1 autograph right?.........but the original poster has 2 so I'm very confused here.

Which leads me to this: does getting 3 items done constitute an non-real fan? What's the cut off point that pushes you over from the casual fan to someone who doesn't care?

What about at the 4th photo? Should you be thinking what I'm doing is wrong?

Then at the 5th photo.....am I a complete jerk?

I don't really understand this whole in person name calling of people who get multiples done. If everyone could get their 1 item signed then that would be ideal. But if everyone wants their 2 items done doesn't that become greedy??? Just curious.

We don't know where these photos are going. Maybe that person is getting items done for a friend. Maybe that person really is a big fan and wants to get them framed up. Who knows?
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Not in all cases does it mean you aren't a real fan. For example..a friend of mine is a massive fan of Amber Heard. She met her in London and took her entire DVD collection - not to get signed, she even told Amber "Don't worry, I've not brought these for you to sign, but I wanted to show you how big a fan I was". Amber was beyond ecstatic and insisted on signing all (approx.11) DVD covers for my friend because she always assumed herself as the kind of Actress a) that girls didn't like and b) without that level of fandom. But I think 10x8's are a different story. If you're turning up with 5 10x8s from Game of Thrones as opposed to say the season boxsets and a magazine with Emilia on the cover, there's a clear difference.

Anyway. Back on topic. Lol!
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

OP i'd really appreciate if you could explain a bit more about the
However, I've heard that she is no longer signing Game of Thrones things, only playbills from her show.
comment. I see you've been online since I asked you the first time so bumping in case you missed it {up}
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Flynnini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flynnini »

Sorry, I didn't see that or the other comment asking where I heard that. A friend of mine went to see the show the following week, and she told the crowd that she would only be signing playbills or things relating to the play. Her bodyguard told him that people were coming with Game of Thrones things are were taking away from the people who saw the show. As far as sending something from Australia, you may have luck since your stuff will be sent in rather than you being outside taking an opportunity away from someone outside waiting, I'm not certain though. Any mailing runs the risk of being passed over or sent back unsigned. She seemed very nice, and seems ro love her fans, so your chance of a success is probably higher than sending to someone else. No harm in trying!
My Autograph Collection: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=313096

Signatures Received TTM: Always Sunny in Philadelphia cast, Kenny Baker, Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Steve Downes, Robert Downey Jr., John Force, Kit Harington, Brandon Keener, Jennifer Lawrence, George R. R. Martin, Charles Martinet, Sir Ian McKellen, Muse, Martin Sheen, Sir Patrick Stewart, Robin Williams

Requests Pending TTM: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Alexandra Daddario, Peter Dinklage x2, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Nolan North, Quentin Tarantino, Kate Upton, Billy Dee Williams, John Williams

Signatures Received IP/VV: Edgardo Alfonso, Clancy Brown, Robert Carson, Emilia Clarke, Ike Davis, Peter Dinklage, Josh Edgin, Whitey Ford, John Franco, Dillon Gee, Adam Graves, Kit Harington, Matt Harvey, Keith Hernandez, Tim Hudson, Stephane Matteau, Sir Ian McKellen, Jim Parsons, Mike Piazza, Darryl Strawberry, Bruce Timm, Carlos Zambrano
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

I sent for a signed playbill and wrote to Emilia direct with 2x GOT pics beginning March from the UK.

VV is always fun because you never know what/ if is going to come back :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

This is common at a theatre venue, they want to minimise ebayers and make the people who saw the show a priority. It can sometimes become a habit of the Actor to specify signing certain things (Ewan McGregor - Star Wars) but more often than not its a theatre thing.
ravenheart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ravenheart »

so how long will she be there?i hope im not to late to send
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

If you look up the show and ticket booking etc that will give you an idea when the play ends.

Don't know if Emilia is there for the whole run or not.
NO LONGER ACTIVE