Amazing Chuck Harmon success...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mrgoo1
$10 gift certificate winner

Amazing Chuck Harmon success...

Post by mrgoo1 »

I wrote to Mr Chuck Harmon (Wiki him if you don't know who he is) on the 6th of Feb, sending him a Reds jersey and Cardinals baseball to sign (I ALWAYS ask permission to send large items). Not only did he sign the jersey and baseball, he included 7 signed cards and 3 8x10's. I will not post the address, as I DO not want him to be flooded by a rush of requests.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recently Received: Roger Craig, Dane Iorg, Lonnie Smith
admin
Site Admin

Re: Amazing Chuck Harmon success...

Post by admin »

Hi mrgoo1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

That's a pretty darned cool success, well done Sir :D

Lovely to see someone with manners who checks for big items, it both increases chance of a response, and shows respect to the person :D
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
mrgoo1

Post by mrgoo1 »

Thanks. Hey Admin, so am I NOT in the running for the gift certificate? Never cared the for contest anyway...LOL. Ever since I began sending to athletes, I've always asked permission to send items larger than a card. You'd really be surprised at the response I get. Sometimes, I have received rude replies (Pete Rose, Anthony Munoz) and some have never replied at all. But about 90% of the time, they respond favorably. Doing this way, I have received 60 baseballs signed by 78 different people, 3 jerseys, 4 caps and many signed permission slips. You couldn't ask for a better COA... LOL
Recently Received: Roger Craig, Dane Iorg, Lonnie Smith
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

mrgoo1 wrote:Thanks. Hey Admin, so am I NOT in the running for the gift certificate? Never cared the for contest anyway...LOL. Ever since I began sending to athletes, I've always asked permission to send items larger than a card. You'd really be surprised at the response I get. Sometimes, I have received rude replies (Pete Rose, Anthony Munoz) and some have never replied at all. But about 90% of the time, they respond favorably. Doing this way, I have received 60 baseballs signed by 78 different people, 3 jerseys, 4 caps and many signed permission slips. You couldn't ask for a better COA... LOL
Ha, that's brilliant :D I'm glad it works so well.

As for not being in the comp... this would be one of those where Admin thinks "I'll apply different rules to different people". Today one poster puts multiple successes without addys on, and gets entered, and you get the opposite. Says it all.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D