WTB: Katy Perry Autographed Photo/Poster

Looking for autographs, stamps...
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WTB: Katy Perry Autographed Photo/Poster

Post by mharm2k6 »

Title should be self explanatory, looking to buy Katy Perry signed photo or poster. I pay via PayPal; if you are interested in other means of payment or trade- you send first, no exceptions. If you have one for sale, please include: image, how you obtained it, asking price, and whether the price is negotiable, and country (US, UK, etc.).
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WTB: Katy Perry Autographed Photo/Poster

Post by dancingirl1 »

What price are you willing to negotiate on?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

dancingirl1 wrote:What price are you willing to negotiate on?
Sorry, what are you asking?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mharm2k6 wrote:Sorry, what are you asking?
What PRICE are you willing to negotiate on?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mharm2k6 wrote:Sorry, what are you asking?
What PRICE are you willing to negotiate on?
The price I'm willing to pay is dependent on the specific item/autograph.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mharm2k6 wrote: The price I'm willing to pay is dependent on the specific item/autograph.
Well a signed photo is a signed photo. so you should post more details in the original post. We shouldn't have to ask you that. LOL!

So what are you willing to pay for a signed 8x10?
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mharm2k6 wrote: The price I'm willing to pay is dependent on the specific item/autograph.
Well a signed photo is a signed photo. so you should post more details in the original post. We shouldn't have to ask you that. LOL!

So what are you willing to pay for a signed 8x10?
I disagree that all 8x10's (or all posters, or any other form of signed item) is equivalent in value. There's numerous factors that influence value- provenance/origin, rarity of item, boldness of signature, inscriptions/completeness of name, condition of item/signature, etc. If you have one you're selling- then post of PM a picture of the actual item and I'll give you my offer. Otherwise, I'm not going to make an offer on an item sight unseen.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

mharm2k6 wrote:So what are you willing to pay for a signed 8x10?
I disagree that all 8x10's (or all posters, or any other form of signed item) is equivalent in value. There's numerous factors that influence value- provenance/origin, rarity of item, boldness of signature, inscriptions/completeness of name, condition of item/signature, etc. If you have one you're selling- then post of PM a picture of the actual item and I'll give you my offer. Otherwise, I'm not going to make an offer on an item sight unseen.[/quote]

I never said "every item is equivalent in value.'' I even specified on an 8x10 photo...But beig that you didn't provide details. That is why NO ONE has commented so far except me LOL! And I just asked you about a "signed 8x10" but ok. Good luck on that.

{up} Happy Holidays.
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
mharm2k6 wrote:So what are you willing to pay for a signed 8x10?
I disagree that all 8x10's (or all posters, or any other form of signed item) is equivalent in value. There's numerous factors that influence value- provenance/origin, rarity of item, boldness of signature, inscriptions/completeness of name, condition of item/signature, etc. If you have one you're selling- then post of PM a picture of the actual item and I'll give you my offer. Otherwise, I'm not going to make an offer on an item sight unseen.
I never said "every item is equivalent in value.'' I even specified on an 8x10 photo...But beig that you didn't provide details. That is why NO ONE has commented so far except me LOL! And I just asked you about a "signed 8x10" but ok. Good luck on that.

{up} Happy Holidays.[/quote]
I am saying that I don't consider all signed 8x10's to be equal to all other signed 8x10's of the same artist. For example an 8x10 John Doe that is dark, and also signed with a dark marker is worth probably worth less to me compared to a more contrasting signature. Therefor, I don't give set prices for generalized items (CD's = $XX, 8x10's = $XX, Posters, etc.). I give prices based on my perceived FMV, and the degree of desirability for my collection.

Obviously, I am failing to communicate my thoughts clearly enough. I have things I need to take care of before Christmas tomorrow, so we'll just move on. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you and yours have a Happy Holiday, and a great 2013.
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padagr »

PMed you.