David tennant success! x2

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
tyler_jrb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David tennant success! x2

Post by tyler_jrb »

Hi everyone haven't had time to upload pics of the two personalized autographs that I received from David Tennant!!!!!.

Firstly I just want to say that the autographs have been something I wanted so badly for such a long time! David Tennant is my most favorite actor of all time. Ive always wanted to send him a letter and photo to send but truthfully I didn't really think that it would get signed and that's why I never sent one. A few months before i sent the requests i just thought well to be honest I might as well even if i dont get a reply back at least i tried and it would give me somet

hing too look forward too. I looked under the letter box and saw two envelopes :DDDDDDD i could believe it could this be!. I sent two 8 other actors/actresses and didn't really know what to expect. I opened both envelopes and both were from David Tennant. The reason I had sent 2 was because one I sent a few months before the other and I really wasn't happy with the picture so I thought I might aswell send another to him with a better picture. I receive two out of the three pictures i sent personally signed!

Any comments on authenticity are welcome. but I know David is well known for his own signings :)

I received two pictures both signed a few days ago on Wednesday 13th Nov (13/11/2012). I sent them around the start of august 2012 i think it was the 4th or 5th.

I used the address on the database: The independent talent group ltd.

This is the first SASE I sent. I received the white photo with this.

This is the second SASE. I received the larger David tennant 2009 special photo in this.

This is the signed 2009 special photo i received.

another 2009 special photo.

This is the first photo i sent.

Tyler.jrb

Very new autograph collector

Recent successes:
Bernard cribbins (first ever autograph)!, Freema Agyeman!, David Tennant!!!( woo hoo!!!), Derren Brown!, Billie Piper!!!, Catherine tate, Katherine Jenkins!!!, Matt Lucas!!!

Waiting on:-
Email:
TTM:-
Prof Brian Cox, Christopher Eccleston, Matt Smith, John Simm and Simon Pegg, karen Gillan, Russell Howard, Nick Frost, Arthur Darvil, Noel Clarke, David Walliams, Jenna-Louise Coleman.
admin
Site Admin

Re: David tennant success! x2

Post by admin »

Hi tyler_jrb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Tennant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
karlb82
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by karlb82 »

congrats on your success {up}
i got mine the other day to, :D
requests sent out;
kristen bauer,pixie lott,cheryl cole,damian lewis,matt smith,deb ann woll,stana katic,jim broadbent,kelly clarkson,callum blue,russell brand,angel coulby,andrew lincoln,robert hardy,rachel mcadams,rosamund pike,amanda seyfried,dana delany,anna friel,jenna-louise coleman,nelsan ellis,danai gurira,gemma atkinson,helen mccorory,kimberley walsh,david tennant,william petersen,henry winkler,sasha alexander,jeri ryan,chris rankin,skanker keynes,michael cerveris,

total autographs collected =85 pre-printed =10 personalised =43

visit my facebook page,it has all my success's and my collection; https://www.facebook.com/TonysAutographCollection
JenPotterhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenPotterhead »

Nice! I sent in July, but am thinking of resending :/ Nice pictures too!
Favourite Success' : Matthew Lewis, Chris Rankin, J.K Rowling (authentic IP), J.K Rowling Handwritten Letter, Our Boys cast! and another Jo IP, Kenneth Branagh, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IP <3