Is a questionnaire important?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is a questionnaire important?

Post by autographsannie »

I have receveid today my Carey Mulligan's signed photo along with my questionnaire completed.
What is the meaning of a questionnaire?
Is it important?
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is a questionnaire important?

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

It makes it a better shot that the celebrity read your letter, and it increases the chance of authenticity, but other than that, it's all a choice. I do questionnaires and have about 100 different interviews from various athletes and celebrities. But it does take a little extra time, and time adds up, especially if you do like 40 letters at a shot like I do, it's not so bad if your writing 1 or 2 in a day or week though. Hope this helps!

Mike
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

I've never sent a questionnaire, or QandA. I usually will ask actors questions within in my letter; sometimes I will get a letter back answering them. Jonathan Freeman, the voice of Jafar in Disney's Aladdin, sent my letter back with signed comments on my questions/thoughts, which I thought was super cool.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

knicksfannumba1 wrote:It makes it a better shot that the celebrity read your letter, and it increases the chance of authenticity, but other than that, it's all a choice. I do questionnaires and have about 100 different interviews from various athletes and celebrities. But it does take a little extra time, and time adds up, especially if you do like 40 letters at a shot like I do, it's not so bad if your writing 1 or 2 in a day or week though. Hope this helps!

Mike
Thanks.
Geri Halliwell (Scary Spice of the Spice Girls) sent me back just my two photos don't personalized and without my Q&A. I think that she don't read letters.
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

capmonte wrote:I've never sent a questionnaire, or QandA. I usually will ask actors questions within in my letter; sometimes I will get a letter back answering them. Jonathan Freeman, the voice of Jafar in Disney's Aladdin, sent my letter back with signed comments on my questions/thoughts, which I thought was super cool.
Cool! Mr. Freeman have some successes. But someone thinks that his autographs are secretarial.
When do you receveid your signed thing?
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

autographsannie wrote:
capmonte wrote:I've never sent a questionnaire, or QandA. I usually will ask actors questions within in my letter; sometimes I will get a letter back answering them. Jonathan Freeman, the voice of Jafar in Disney's Aladdin, sent my letter back with signed comments on my questions/thoughts, which I thought was super cool.
Cool! Mr. Freeman have some successes. But someone thinks that his autographs are secretarial.
This was probably about 2 years ago. Given the answers he gave on my letter, and the fact that he signed both the trading cards I sent, and paid for extra postage to send a photo of his own without my asking, I really doubt his are secs.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

capmonte wrote:
autographsannie wrote:
This was probably about 2 years ago. Given the answers he gave on my letter, and the fact that he signed both the trading cards I sent, and paid for extra postage to send a photo of his own without my asking, I really doubt his are secs.
Yes I think that your autograph is real.
:D
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

I dont send Questionaires i do include questions in my letter like What is it like working on (enter show name here) what is your favourite episode ect.

Ive had i think 6 replys in the form of a note.these are the ones i can think off atm
Cathy Murphy (Julie Perkins EastEnders Hand written)
Polly Perkins (Rose Cotton EastEnders Hand Written)
Tameka Empson (Kim Fox EastEnders Hand Written)
Jacqueline Jossa (Lauren Branning EastEnders Typed plus hand written PS)
Tanya Franks (Rainie Cross EastEnders Hand Written)

Cathy was my first TTM success ever and i was super excited to see she had taken the time to read my letter and answer my questions.

a few days before i got my reply from her Cathy gave an Interveiw saying she had a week off from Filming and my mum said to me "Maybe youll get a reply from her soon" 2 days later i did.

With Polly she was on screen and my mum says "Who does she think she is not replying" next day i get an RTS from Polly(My first and only so far of 4 years collecting ttm) :( i resent and she replyed in 2 weeks
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

autographsannie wrote:What is the meaning of a questionnaire?
Is it important?
I don't know what you quite mean when you ask for the meaning of a questionnaire.
One definition is: "A questionnaire is a series of questions asked to individuals to obtain statistically useful information about a given topic."

It really is up to you whether to send one or not. I send 6x4 Q+A cards which I store along with their autograph.
For me it is a nice insight into what they thought of their character on the show or film, the show or film itself, acting in general etc etc
I do not send one to every celeb I send to. Mainly ones from Lost, The Hunger Games and voice actors.

I do also ask questions within my letter. Some of them have replied to the questions. For example, Benedict Cumberbatch replied to my questions on the photograph.
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread