James Garner Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vermonster802
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Garner Success

Post by vermonster802 »

I can email the photo of them to you....You tell me.
AutographHound2010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographHound2010 »

I ask because I got one myself last month and I am still undecided. I lean toward legit with the research I have done. But it's a tough call. Got it in like a week from his home address. If it's fake it's got to be like his wife or daughter signing them. Always a risk I suppse. I think it is legit though. I hope it is because he is a legend and my favorite actor ever. So it's a special success for me.
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

I think they're good, but there's no way we can be 100% sure. They look like they did before he stopped signing a few years ago, just a lot shakier now. If they're secs, it's definitely an older person signing for him.
AutographHound2010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographHound2010 »

That was my thought... It looks like someone trying really hard to do a good signature, but still a little shaky at times. Like someone older, or who had a stroke like Mr. Garner. I def. lean toward the real side. I would hope that people don't spam him like crazy due to his age and health. Unless you are a true fan. Please don't bother him.
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

AutographHound2010 wrote:That was my thought... It looks like someone trying really hard to do a good signature, but still a little shaky at times. Like someone older, or who had a stroke like Mr. Garner. I def. lean toward the real side. I would hope that people don't spam him like crazy due to his age and health. Unless you are a true fan. Please don't bother him.
Exactly. You can tell whoever it is, is trying their hardest to do a good sig. I'm with you, I hope people don't send to him unless they are a fan, and not because they think they can make a buck or two off of it later.
vermonster802
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vermonster802 »

Ummmm....don't know who'd be that low. As posted above, he's an actor I adore..especially in My Fellow Americans.
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

vermonster802 wrote:Ummmm....don't know who'd be that low. As posted above, he's an actor I adore..especially in My Fellow Americans.
Are you kidding me? There's people in this hobby for the sole purpose of selling the signatures they get to make a profit. It disgusts me and I have no clue why they would even do it, but they do. I wasn't talking about you and I don't think the other poster was either. Just saying in general. I'm happy you got a success since you are a fan of him. :mrgreen:
mannyj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mannyj »

I'm glad for you to receive your success. I'm sure some fake fans will write him just to have some in the collections. I hope that people stop requesting autographs from him. He looks pretty bad. I took care some stroke people before. It's really tough at his age.
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

I got mine bak 8/13/12. My favorite movie of his was the great escape. Move over darling with Doris Day was pretty darn good too.
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybritney »

thank you all. sent out a few days ago lets see. i am sorry if I said anything rude . Just i do follow someone on facebook who personally knows James Garner .He has a fan page And he had said he does not sign any more. But sure do hope he does. All time best actor . {up}