Iron Man 3 Help

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
vikingruna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Iron Man 3 Help

Post by vikingruna »

shannnnen wrote:
shannnnen wrote:
tenshi35 wrote:Robert responds to fan mail vv the iron man set. I got mine today!!
Congrats! I actually just sent to Gwyneth and asked if she could ask RDJ, aha. I hope I get both! :D
Btw, I would love to see your post of it! :)
yeah, I´d love to see your succsess, too.
Because I sent a letter to RDJ on the set a couple of weeks ago. That gives me hope.
But as far as I know he isn´t a big signer to fanmails. :cry:
bimapeppy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bimapeppy »

do you think it will be too late to send a letter to the set on monday? I live in canada but usually it takes 1 week to get there.
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

Robert's injured so production is delayed which I imagine means more time to send them in?
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
tenshi35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tenshi35 »

I also sent to Gwyneth and I think it's probably better to send fan mail to her than RDJ.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i sent to iron man 3 addresses and im still waiting
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

I wrote to Gwyneth at this address as well, but I'm not expecting an answer anymore. There are 31 pending requests for Gwyneth listed on ST alone and there are probably a lot more people who have sent out a letter to her at this venue.
tenshi35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tenshi35 »

When did you send yours? I sent mine july 10th or 11th and it came back signed last week.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

june 2+ 3 2012 i sent it
Jerseygirl23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jerseygirl23 »

Someone please pm me the Iron man set I want robert sooo bad!
. Sent to Bridget Mendler June 19th 2012! Sent to China Anne Mclain on June 19! Sent to Bella Thorne on June 20th! Sent to Rihanna on June 20th! Sent to Emma Stone one June 22nd! Sent to Lindsay Lohan on June 23rd! Sent to Nicki Minaj June 25th! Sent to Leigh-Allyn Baker on June 25th! Sent to Mia Wasikowska on June 26th! Debby Ryan sent on June 26th! Sent to Jennifer Lopez VV on July 12. Sent to Laura Marano July13th! Sent to Paloma Faith on July 13th! Sent to Jessie J on July 13th! Sent to Justin beiber July 14th! ! Sent to Tim Burton July 14th! Sent to Gwynth Paltrow vv on July 15th! On July 15th! Sent to Dita Von Tease On July 16! Sent to Jason Dolley August 1st. Sent to Carly Rae Jepson on August 1st. Sent to Stephanie Scott on August 8th. Sent to Evanescence on August 8th. Sent to Christina Perri on August 8th. Sent to Cher Lloyd on August 8th.Sent to Peyton List on August 17th!
Elusive Miss
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elusive Miss »

tenshi35 wrote:Robert responds to fan mail vv the iron man set. I got mine today!!
Can you post a picture? I am very intersted to see this one. Where was it postmarked from?