UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: UPDATE! Kristen Stewart CHEATS on Robert Pattinson!!

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote:She wasn't cheating on him for a long time,
:shock: Woooooooooooow...........Really? LOL! Cheating is cheating. Period.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stone

Post by stone »

dancingirl1 wrote:
She's saying that it's bad no matter what but at least it was a short lived thing. You don't need to pick a fight with everyone {down}
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stone wrote:She's saying that it's bad no matter what but at least it was a short lived thing. You don't need to pick a fight with everyone {down}
This is a PUBLIC forum. Im allowed to comment back to other member's posts.
Maybe OTHER members shouldn't be SOO defensive. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stone

Post by stone »

Of course you're allowed to post whatever you want...doesn't mean you should.
:roll: :roll:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stone wrote:Of course you're allowed to post whatever you want...doesn't mean you should.
:roll: :roll:
But what I post isn't bad @ all...People always take everything outta hand. Maybe THEY shoudn't be so defensive..That isn't my fault that they take everything so personally. (if they don't like the truth, maybe they shouldn't be here because I Will continue to say the truth) I mean, they act like I am being racist or something and I'm not. :roll:
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Yes, I also said in my post which you didn't quote "But I don't think it makes it okay".
stone

Post by stone »

I got your back ;)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote: Yes, I also said in my post which you didn't quote "But I don't think it makes it okay".
I know...but that should never be said. LOL! Cheat is a cheat.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stone wrote:I got your back ;)
:mrgreen:
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

dancingirl1 wrote:
SelenaandDemiFan wrote: Yes, I also said in my post which you didn't quote "But I don't think it makes it okay".
I know...but that should never be said. LOL! Cheat is a cheat.
I meant that in at least it was a "spur of the moment" and not a long time. I don't think either is okay. And that's my opinion. And that's okay if you disagree. 8)