Venues that do/don't pass on letters

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Venues that do/don't pass on letters

Post by Bri0626 »

moviefreek1 wrote:PLEASE HELP!!!! :(

do the DTE Energy Music Theatre and Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Irvine, CA pass on fan mail??? I need to know pronto!
Your best bet for a quick answer would be to e-mail the venue manager of each place and ask them personally. {up}

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
mamatyndi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mamatyndi »

Forgive me if this has been addressed already but on the list Caesars Palace is listed as a venue that does NOT pass on fanmail while Caesars Palace Colosseum is listed as a venue that DOES pass on fan mail....what's the difference? Shania Twain is staring her show at the Colosseum in December so will they pass on my letter?

Thanks
[i][i]"Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer." ~Katharine Hepburn~

"While we have the gift of life it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die--whether it is out spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness." ~Gilda Radner~
[/i]
asparks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by asparks »

ive searched all over the site but does anyone know if the PNC Pavilio in Cincinnati, OH passes on mail? id love to write Shinedown then they have their concert there on 7/17. thanks! :D
Last Success[es]:
? Kellie Pickler
Hoping To Be Successful With:
? Jana Kramer [7/7/12]
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

got a question about this...is the hershey park's star pavilion the same place as the hersheypark stadium? im dying to try writing to people there during the summer mix tape festival b/c i cant go :(
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Thank you for posting this! Do you know if the TD Garden in Massachusetts does?
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
kaycee4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaycee4 »

The Rave in Wisconson DOES pass on letters!! :)
Successes!
TTM: Josiah Leming, Kendall Schmidt, Breath Of Soul, Katelyn Epperly, Kenzi Lewis, Shannon Magrane, Louie Vito, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Jonas Otsuji, Monica Culpepper, Nina Acosta, Courtney Robertson, Nicki Sterling, Shawntel Newton, Aaron Goodwin, Vanna White & Pat Sajak, Snooki, Tabitha & Napoleon, Melinda Shankar x2, Charlotte Arnold, Olivia Scriven, Lyle O'Donohoe, Luke Bilyk x3, Ricardo Hoyos, Cristine Prosperi, Annie Clark, Dylan Everett, Alex Steele, Demetrius Joyette, Chloe Rose, Justin Kelly, Aislinn Paul, Munro Chambers, Jessica Tyler, AJ Saudin, Craig Arnold, Brendan Jeffers, Jajube Mandiela, Tufford Kennedy, Samii Folliott x2, Jolene Purdy, Skyler Day, Ariana Grande, Zachary Levi, Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton, Channing Tatum, Mark Salling
IP: Kellie Pickler, The Cab, All Time Low x2, Mayday Parade, The Maine x2, Sing It Loud, Cassadee Pope, Jason Castro, Lee Dewyze, Caitlin&Will
xhaileyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xhaileyx »

Cool! I might send to Hunter Hayes via the Sovergn (spelling?) Center. But that's not until September so I guess I should wait?
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

xhaileyx wrote:Cool! I might send to Hunter Hayes via the Sovergn (spelling?) Center. But that's not until September so I guess I should wait?
Depending on where you live, send a couple weeks before the event and write on the envelope: "Hold for show on *___date___*."

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by caimenmasterson »

I contacted the Red Rock Amphitheater in Morrison, CO about forwarding fan mail and this was their response:
Because of the location and geography of our venue, all of our mail gets sent downtown and rarely makes it up here at a punctual time. I would recommend you contact the fan club of what particular band/tour you were interested in and get a direct address from them.
ferocious q
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ferocious q »

Hey, I was also wondering if the TD Garden in Boston does/doesn't pass fanmail. Coldplay is playing two gigs there this month and I'd love to give it a shot while they're close by! :D