How would I send a football TTM?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Lucy8705
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How would I send a football TTM?

Post by Lucy8705 »

I'm new to this and I would like to send a football to the Green Bay Packers to get the teams autograph, but I'm not sure how to send the football because everybody says you have to send a SASE. How do you do that with a box??
coolmoors

Re: How would I send a football TTM?

Post by coolmoors »

I would highly reccomend not doing this; professional teams will not "team-sign" things. If you were to send a football, however, you would do the exact same thing but instead use a SASB. You have to use two boxes, one big enough to fit the football and the SASB, and the other one just big enough for a football to fit in, which is the SASB. I would also highly reccomend that you do not do this. Assuming you send an official football ($90) and postage (estimated maybe $15), you put $105 at risk. Hope I helped.

coolmoors

THANKS BOBBY!

Credit to nicole175 for the Bobby Cox sig.

Credit to me for the Chipper Jones sig.

Please feel free to pm me if you need any help.

I am jhey99's father on Pat Neshek's message board.
I am also bravesautographs on Baseball Fever.

Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: cards918, Paigey012, jjj, stephj32, _Christopher_ ,Classikmetal, colinjames, gatornation95, JoshProductions, SugarBearAMB, t-cards, and Theone30
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

I agree. The cost of doing this is greater than your chances of success. It's not impossible, but that's a lot of money to put out for what will likely be a small return.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Can you imagine if people did this & they DID respond? Dealers would be freaking out. There is no way that you could get every team member to sign.
Lucy8705
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucy8705 »

well if i sent it out, would even one player sign it? or should i just save my ball and hope i go to a game this year?

Also, how do you find out about like celebrity signings?