Sylvester Stallone

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bobby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sylvester Stallone

Post by bobby »

I was just looking at two photos I have of Sylvester Stallone and notice two different signatures.
Does anyone know if SS signs his photos with different signatures?

whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sylvester Stallone

Post by whosurdaddy »

Stallone is a very difficult autograph to obtain. He DOES NOT sign thru the mail (I've never seen one in 35 yrs. of collecting) and unfortunately you have two secretarial autographs. One is worst than the other. (The top pic.)
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TMSanders316 »

I know I am a newbie, but I have kind of been researching Stallone autos and have been watching these boards. I am pretty convinced that a lot of the recent successes have been legit. However, in this post, I believe that the first one is either a PP or an AP not a Secretarial because I have seen a few of those exact pics and sigs on ebay. That second one looks either fake or secretarial. I have not seen a single Stallone auto that looks like that.
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

TMSanders316 wrote:I know I am a newbie, but I have kind of been researching Stallone autos and have been watching these boards. I am pretty convinced that a lot of the recent successes have been legit. However, in this post, I believe that the first one is either a PP or an AP not a Secretarial because I have seen a few of those exact pics and sigs on ebay. That second one looks either fake or secretarial. I have not seen a single Stallone auto that looks like that.
I think that too. I've seen a lot of recent success from him ttm and they match really well with his in person autograph.