Most Annoying Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
DwightKSchrute

Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by DwightKSchrute »

There are so many celebrities out there. Thousands of them...Many are great. However, there are, of course, some that just plainly annoy us. What celebrities really annoy you? And I would love to hear your explanations.

For me, I would have to say Miley Cyrus. Her show is just SO ANNOYING (my opinion). Her show does what so many other Disney Channel shows do - they resort to immature jokes that aren't even funny (I have examples if you want them). It annoys the heck out of me when that happens.

This is not the only reason. She (in my opinion) is also not talented. She is a decent singer (definitely better than me), but other than that, she doesn't really have much talent. The only reason she is where she is today is because of her connections (her dad, her Godmother Dolly Parton, etc.). She doesn't even write her own music.

I'm sorry for ranting on. I'm just getting my point across. Now I would like to hear what you would like to say.

-DwightKSchrute
Skye

Re: Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by Skye »

I don't mind the show and I don't mind her music but like you said she's not all that talented. Her songs are just typical songs that most people could sing if they worked at it. They don't have a big range and the beat helps. Her show is ok like I said but I definitely watch it more because of Mitchell and Emily. I don't like Miley's voice either. It's very horse. I mean I wouldn't mind meeting her cause she seems to be very fun and down-to-earth but yeah.... I don't know anyone else who really annoys me. I'm not usually picky but Jamie Spears could be one I guess. I really liked her and thought she would end up different then her sister but when she became pregnant... I just saw that she was going to be just like Brittney if she doesn't gather her morales straight.... but she is pretty good in Zoey 101. If only she's not pregnant... ok I'm done lol
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

I would have to say any "celebrity" under the age of 18 that has been on disney. I don't understand them at all.
Skye

Post by Skye »

I really like Disney stars
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb88 »

Paris Hilton.. Even her name bugs me! :?
She was born with gazillions of dollars of inheritance that she doesn't deserve. She doesn't have a job. Nor has she ever had one. Her "job" is looking good in front of the camera and hanging out with rich people. According to Forbes she earned $7 million in 2005–2006. For what?! :neutral:

She whined and cried about being imprisoned. Even after putting other peoples lives in danger by being pulled over for drunk driving.. 3 TIMES!
She has also been quoted as saying that she is the "iconic blonde of the decade"' and compared herself to Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe ...... :roll: {sleep}

She is the definition of "Famous for being famous" i.e she attains celebrity status for no particular identifiable reason. I just cant stand her!! Period {down} {nonono}
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Britney Spears....Paris Hilton....both annoy me the most.
realityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realityfan »

Lindsay Lohan and K-FED and the Spears Family along with Oprah and Dr.Phil
American Idol only on Fox Tues&Wed
DWTS on ABC Mon&Tues
The Hills only on MTV Monday
Watch the Real World/ Road Rules Wed. on MTV
Thanks seb88 for the avatar
Desperate Housewives on ABC Sun returns April 19th(This Sunday)
L&O:SVU Tues.The Original Wed.(Both on NBC)CI Sun(USA)
VOTE 4 ADAM AND ALLISON
New Successes are:Mason Cotton,Gloria Allred,Kris Allen
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Disney Channel Or Nick Stars (besides Drake Bell because he's cute lol) I just think that they are really immature. The Jonas Brothers, oh man I cannot handle them.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Yeah I agree with you with the Miley Cyrus thing. The celebrity that annoys me the most is Ashley Tisdale (no offense to anyone here). I think she's really fake..probably making up lies about "health problems" for her nose job. Sometimes, I just think she's trying to fit in.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

seb88 wrote:Paris Hilton.. Even her name bugs me! :?
She was born with gazillions of dollars of inheritance that she doesn't deserve. She doesn't have a job. Nor has she ever had one. Her "job" is looking good in front of the camera and hanging out with rich people. According to Forbes she earned $7 million in 2005–2006. For what?! :neutral:

She whined and cried about being imprisoned. Even after putting other peoples lives in danger by being pulled over for drunk driving.. 3 TIMES!
She has also been quoted as saying that she is the "iconic blonde of the decade"' and compared herself to Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe ...... :roll: {sleep}

She is the definition of "Famous for being famous" i.e she attains celebrity status for no particular identifiable reason. I just cant stand her!! Period {down} {nonono}
I completely agree with you , i can't stand her! she can't act and she can't sing so as far as i'm concerned there's no need for her to be a celeb, they should have locked her up and thrown away the key and plus she completely bore's me.
I will personally drive her back to prison.....and i live in the uk! :shock:
oh and i also hate all the disney channel star's :mad: