Problem Between Dallas_S, TheMailman, LEOX3_LOVE, and Logan

Trash
lutherjw

Problem Between Dallas_S, TheMailman, LEOX3_LOVE, and Logan

Post by lutherjw »

Hey guys :)

Dallas had told me he already e-mailed admin, but I'm going to post here since I got some more details by talking with him and Logan....

Earlier today, Dallas showed me a few IMs he had received from unidentified members of the board. They were rather rude in themselves, calling him fat, saying that no one liked him, etc. I told him not to worry, that is was probably just a spammer.

A few hours later, Dallas sent me a message saying "PEOPLE BASHED ME AT FANMAIL.BIZ SO I'M LEAVING". I was away at the time, and when I got back I asked him what was going on...

Here is the text from our conversation:
Calamaethor (7:09:16 PM): What's going on?
MasterDallas04 (7:10:06 PM): people bashed me like crazy- so i ended the "Dallas_S" account
Calamaethor (7:09:55 PM): where?
MasterDallas04 (7:10:31 PM): Fanmail.biz
Calamaethor (7:10:22 PM): Where is the topic? Did you delete it?
MasterDallas04 (7:10:53 PM): it was the fanmail chat
Calamaethor (7:10:39 PM): what'd they say?
MasterDallas04 (7:11:35 PM): all kinds of things, they called a girl, made fun of me, said i was an awful person, and say god bless america when i said have a nice life
Calamaethor (7:11:21 PM): I'm really sorry about that
Calamaethor (7:11:32 PM): Listen, I'll be back in about thirty minutes.
Calamaethor (7:11:37 PM): I'm going to eat supper right now.
MasterDallas04 (7:12:02 PM): Ok
Calamaethor (7:28:00 PM): Ok, I'm back...
Calamaethor (7:28:04 PM): Who was posting the messages?
MasterDallas04 (7:28:34 PM): TheMailman
MasterDallas04 (7:28:39 PM): LEOX3_LOVE
MasterDallas04 (7:28:44 PM): Logan-Autograph-Guy
Calamaethor (7:28:34 PM): Really?
Calamaethor (7:28:36 PM): All moderators?
MasterDallas04 (7:29:05 PM): Yup
Calamaethor (7:29:44 PM): Were they the same people sending you the IMs?
MasterDallas04 (7:30:18 PM): Idk.. maybe
Calamaethor (7:30:16 PM): Post the IMs again ... I'm going to talk with admin about it...
MasterDallas04 (7:31:16 PM): An off screen name when I signed on said Check out the Fanmail.biz chat. and i said OK. when i got to the chat kelsey was saying he's dumb, he actually fell for it hes reading it lol
MasterDallas04 (7:31:32 PM): Like I actually saved those???
Calamaethor (7:31:39 PM): Kelsey being ... LEOX3_LOVE?
MasterDallas04 (7:32:13 PM): yes
MasterDallas04 (7:33:52 PM): And as you might noticed I am [Omitted - Dallas asked me to keep his "new identity" secret] lol.. I am gonna have to post my successes somehow.
Calamaethor (7:33:39 PM): haha
Calamaethor (7:33:53 PM): well, at least you didn't leave.
MasterDallas04 (7:34:34 PM): Well "I" am going to
MasterDallas04 (7:34:41 PM): But [Omitted] is coming to learn
Apparently, TheMailman, LEOX3_LOVE, and Logan-Autograph-Guy were being pretty rude to Dallas in the Fanmail.biz chat. I unfortunately can't verify this, as there is, to my knowledge, no log of the chat for moderators to view... I did however, come in on the tail end of the conversation, and saw TheMailman say: "Yeah, sometimes people do that. They say they're leaving and then come back as hidden", or something to that effect. :)

Dallas_S decided to leave the site, resigning from being a Moderator CP, but come back under a new alias.

As I was talking to Dallas, Logan-Autograph-Guy sent me an IM. I hadn't talked to him before, so I thought this would be the perfect time to get his side of the story...
Calamaethor (7:34:01 PM): What happened with Dallas?
hollywoodkid013 (7:34:34 PM): What'd you hear?
Calamaethor (7:34:19 PM): ...honestly
Calamaethor (7:34:21 PM): I don't know.
hollywoodkid013 (7:35:18 PM): haha. Well I use to be friends with him, as was Kelsey, but he used up his "be an ass and let us forgive him" passes
Calamaethor (7:35:00 PM): Dallas just said people were bashing him so he decided to leave.
Calamaethor (7:35:05 PM): What did he do?
hollywoodkid013 (7:36:09 PM): He has lied to us, refused to give addresses, used people, posted successes late to make others not write, blocked people for no reason and then expect them to talk with him the next day
Calamaethor (7:36:09 PM): strange
hollywoodkid013 (7:36:52 PM): he got what was coming for him. I didn't want to have to be mean and let the whole forum know but
hollywoodkid013 (7:37:05 PM): I was surprised to find I wasn't alone on my feelings about him
After I showed Dallas what Logan had said, he responded with:
MasterDallas04 (8:06:25 PM): Number 1- lied to us, yeah when i got tired of them being rude to me, yeah i faked being my cousins to get away for a day- but thats it
MasterDallas04 (8:06:59 PM): No.2 refused to give addresses- logan did the same thing to me all the time, and the ones i had were secret
MasterDallas04 (8:07:25 PM): no3- used people, never was that an attention of mine and i dont believe i did it
MasterDallas04 (8:07:50 PM): no4 posted successes to late to make others not write, they had me do that
MasterDallas04 (8:08:44 PM): And no5- blocked people for no reason and expected them to speak the next day- i block them when they really get on my nerves, there the ones that end up talking the next day-
I honestly don't know who to believe, but it seems like Dallas was getting a lot of unnecessary rudeness from the other moderators... Even if Dallas was being rude to them, which I strongly doubt, there was absolutely no need for some of the quotes I read from Dallas, which were, in my opinion, extremely rude....

Just thought I'd post this up.... What action, if any, do you think should be taken against TheMailman, LEOX3_LOVE, and Logan-Autograph-Guy? And is it okay for Dallas to sign up with a new account? :roll:

Joel 8)

PS: Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm still facing some major family problems at home. :roll:
F.A.D.E

Re: Problem Between Dallas_S, TheMailman, LEOX3_LOVE, and Logan

Post by F.A.D.E »

Wow, that sounds like a very confusing mess :(

Good luck with things at home :)

Fatima xxx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lutherjw :)

TheMailman is banned.

LEOX3_LOVE and Logan are no longer moderators.

Fanmail 8)
lutherjw

Post by lutherjw »

Hey admin :)

I absolutely agree with LEOX3_LOVE and Logan-Autograph-Guy being demoted, but I'm not so sure about TheMailman.

From what I heard, it sounded like he was just a bystander who was at the wrong place at the wrong time... I know that it was LEOX3_LOVE and Logan sending Dallas the PMs, at least. It's of course up to you, but I feel that a ban was too harsh, unless you know something I don't.... :neutral:

Joel 8)
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

What a mess. I wasn't aware of what had happened until I read this thread, but did notice Kelsey (LEOX3_LOVE) and Logan's orange moderator status missing from their usernames earlier today.

I hope that it all can be sorted out soon, poor Dallas having to go through all that.

admin - is there any way of retrieving what was said in the chat?

Also, although Kelsey's rank has been removed, the term "Moderator" and white envelope is still visible under the username. Logan's rank has clearly been changed back to Autograph Collector and blue envelope. This will need to be rectified.

I'm also not exactly sure if TheMailman deserved a ban as compared to demotions for the other two. Although I am not fully aware of the incident in question, I agree Joel - it may be a little harsh but then again I don't know all the facts.

nowandagain [rockon]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I sent a warning to Themailman 2 days ago because he was agressive with tauras85. It was not the first time.

Yesterday i banned him because he has been rude with Dallas.

Fanmail 8)
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

That's a very big call admin :shock:. I was really shocked to hear of TheMailman being banned.

Btw, Kelsey's (LEOX3_LOVE) moderator rank is still there even though her orange status is missing. You can still clearly see her username in the list of moderators for the Feedback forum.

nowandagain [rockon]
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Wow, this is insane. Firstly, I can't believe members would stoop that low and talk badly about someone they don't even know, who they've more than likely never met and more!! I can't judge who is more to blame for the whole thing, but seems as the right decisions were made about it! Not sure about TheMailman being banned, but I haven't been around for a few days so I don't know everything. Looks as if Dallas is still using his account as I saw him on the Add/Request a Via Venue Address forum earlier!

Larisie :? :roll:
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Man...gone for a couple of days, and now I come back to see us down 3 mods, and possibly a 4th.

This is indeed a confusing turn of events. I sent a PM to dallas...looks like his account is still active, so I hope I can convince him to stick around
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

It does look like Dallas is still sticking around. He's been posting recently, including in the chat (about 20 minutes ago) but appears to be offline at the moment.

I hope we can all put this behind us.

nowandagain [rockon]