CDolan02 New Moderator?

Poll ended at Tue May 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Total votes: 0

cernan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cernan »

rpbluesman wrote:
cernan wrote:Rpbluesman, I know that we shouldn't judge him by his one little outburst. But, the thing that concerns me is that he is against moderators "judging" other members. If he were to be made a moderator, I think that he may object to these "evaluations" of Jr. Mods. I may be completely wrong, but that's just what I think.
I can see what you're saying but what I'm saying is perhaps he said that out of anger without giving it any thought first
That's possible... Well the vote will decide this. And if he gets elected, (which he probably will :) ) we shall see. I understand your logic and I respect your choice.
cernan@fanmail.biz
Feel Free to PM or Email me with any questions or comments!
I will try to answer as soon as possible although that may not always be possible due to my busy schedule.
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

I voted yes because I think he is helpful and a nice member :)
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I voted yes. I read the whole disagreement and boy was it long, but at the end it got taken care of. Some members agree with others and some dont, but cant judge him on it.
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

I'm pretty sure we dont have more than 20 active moderators so can I go ahead and give him the results?
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Dallas_S wrote:I'm pretty sure we dont have more than 20 active moderators so can I go ahead and give him the results?
I think admin will probably do that :wink: